~What They Do When They Are Jealous~

REQUESTED

Dr. Schneeplestein

He mumbles in German while casually sliding his hand into yours, he hopes to catch your attention. If that doesn't work then he will begin to get more affectionate, meaning quick kisses, a butt grab, and wrapping his arm around you.

Chase

He is more chill, but after awhile he will become pouty and self-conscious. He will grip your hand and try to get you to go somewhere else. Afterword you will have to comfort him and remind him that you only love him.

Jameson

He doesn't really get jealous, however if he does he will start to get a little worried and will plan a kiss on your cheek. Afterwords he will sign or express to you how he felt.

Shawn Flynn

Grumpy. That is it. This man is already a grouch, however the moment he starts to get jealous he will become angry-pouty and more grumpy. He will cross his arms and huff as he gives you a small silent treatment, however he will also get self-conscious, which you will have to remind him that you love him.

Angus

He will get a little grouchy. He will legit pick you up and walk away. No words, no nothing.

Marvin

He will teleport over to you, present you with flowers as he glares and then teleport the other guy away. afterwords he will gently kiss your lips and say he will always love you.

Jackie

He doesn't worry too much, he knows you love him. He will simply hold your hand and kiss your cheek.

Anti

......Jealous? Who? Him? The other guy would be dying, and be forced to watch as he makes out with you. When you two get home you will be in for a very long night.