~Their Favorite Thing On You~

The egos definitely have something that you wear that they like on you

Dr. Schneeplestein

His lab coat, he often finds you wearing it. You would flap the over sized sleeves around constantly and he finds it adorable. One time someone knocked on the door and you threw it on before you answered it.

Chase

His hat, he treasures it like he treasures you. It was a gift from his kids and extremely valuable to him, he lets you wear it to show how much he loves you.

Angus

His Aussie side slouch hat. Angus thinks its absolutely adorable on you, on top of that, he doesn't mind giving it to you if he thinks your body is overheating from being outside too much... It shows he cares.

Jameson

His vest! He likes how good it looks on you and likes the style! He also loves how much you love and respect things from his time period and that you were willing to give it a go.

Shawn

His flap cap, sometimes he doesn't want to wear it as he feels it gets in the way of him working. So he doesn't mind letting you wear it.... Annnnd he finds it both cute and hot, so its a win-win.

Marvin

His mask and cape, he has developed a theory that you are a furry. Sometimes you would playfully mock him which earns a laugh out of him, however since his mask does contain some aspect of magic you might accidentally release a ball of energy.

Jackie

His mask, he finds it cute that you run around with it on. Sometimes you mock him and chase him around the house.

Anti

His black shirt. He finds it hot on you. Plus he believes its a symbol of you who belong to, and he would be more then happy to show you off.

Especially to Dark.