"I guess you can't really talk because of your flu. I'm Seungmin! I'll help you around," I bowed and took out my notebook. Before I was able to ask who is Aemin, another crowd pushed me aside. He grabbed a hold of me and waved goodbye.

"HOE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" His screeching soon turned into a pile of laughters. After a while, everyone walked to their classes. I wandered all around and managed to find my classroom. 2co1. I cringed at its formality.

"2co1? More like 2ne1. Much more better," I thought to myself.

I knocked onto the door and waited for a response. I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It turns out to be the teacher.

"Ah, you're the new student. Bang Chan isn't it?" I nodded and she told me to wait outside.

"Students, we have a new transfer joining our class so please welcome him," Many whispers and claps could be heard from outside. I slightly blushed at some of their comments but put on my poker face. I decided to interfere and I walked into the classroom. Once again, the class was full of murmurs. My eyes fell upon a girl whacking a red-haired boy. Seungmin.

"Aish, they acting lovey-dovey again. Aemin-ssi, PDA isn't allowed in our school!" Seungmin was flushed red while the girl threw eye glares. She looked at me and we made eye contact in which, I broke it when the teacher called my name.

"Moving on, could you please introduce yourself?" I nodded and took a chalk from the board. I started writing all the necessary details but not too much. A part of me has a bitter side and the other is the loving type.

"I am Bang Chan from Australia, Sydney. I am having a terrible flu and would prefer not to talk to anyone," Everyone read and I was speechless by how synchronised this class is. Soon, it would be my class, team and squad.

"You may sit next to Aemin. Aemin, please stand for Chan," The girl punched her fist in the air and I dreaded to her. She seemed like the girl who was popular. Many would've killed me to sit next to her. I rolled my eyes at the unpleasant rumors surrounding her and immediately took a seat next to her. I took out my notebook and wrote to her.

"Can I borrow a pen?"
She paused for a minute before continuing.

"Sure."

After she passed me her pen, she took out a mechanical pencil. I almost feel bad because she passed her only pen to me. Mental note to never let Felix pack my bag ever again. She was familiar but I don't know how. I ignored the nagging feeling in my stomach.

--
I packed my bag as everyone's chair screeched with others shuffling around. Ms Kim's screaming didn't even help it out. It was just a classroom of noise. I heard sobs behind me. Aemin was the only one behind me.

I quickly turned and she was rocking herself back and forth. Seungmin jumped over my desk and sung a lullaby to her. I didn't know what was happening so I made sure no one was here except us. Luckily, the classroom was just in a messy condition. After a while, they left and went elsewhere.

"What just happened?" I thought to myself.

I plugged in my headphones and decided to go to the field I saw earlier. The school wasn't that big but I could manage my way around. I chose a spot where it was shady. A pile of autumn leaves sat there perfectly for someone to lie on. I rested on it and watched the sky.

Leaves were flying along with the wind. The clouds added colours to the sky. The once pinkish-orange turned into bright blue. I closed my eyes and hummed to a melody. A few minutes later, I heard shuffling in the background. I jumped up and a figure flinched. It was Seungmin. I laid back down and kept silent, as usual. He shrugged and cautiously laid next to me.