She giggles, awkwardly. "Sorry... Brittany didn't tell me she had a brother...?"

"That's okay, I wasn't aware that my sister had friends... I guess we're both discovering new things," Brian says flirting.

Ew. Is this how he feels when I flirt with his friends? If so, I should try and do that less, especially around him. Jenna's not helping the situation either, she's completely oogling his body.

"Brian, for the second time, put a shirt on," I say through clenched teeth.

"I don't mind," Jenna blurts, getting more of my brother's attention. She exchanges glances with me. "It's just, I'm in your house, you don't...uhm, have to put a shirt on because of me," she tries to defend herself. "I'm Jenna, by the way," she says, trying to change the subject quicly.

I wasn't introducing them for a reason. Way to go, Jenna. My brother is the last person you want to get involved with. Actually, he's a really nice guy when it comes to girls, I just don't want to be in the middle of having a friend that's interested in my brother. It just makes things awkward. Okay, now I definitely understand where my brother is coming from.

By the time I come back to reality, Brian has Jenna laughing at something. I must've zoned out for a couple of seconds.

"So, Jenna, do you like baseball?" Brian asks. "I have a-"

"Brian, no, absolutely not-" I try to cut in.

"Game at five, if you want to come?" he finishes.

"I promised Brittany that I'd hang out with her today."

"You guys could hang out at the game," Brian points out.

Jenna looks over at me, her face lit up. "Yeah, we could hang out at the game, right Britt?"

I sigh, annoyed. "I guess so."

"Great," Brian smiles, preparing two plates for us. "There's a barbecue after at Fireman's Park. If we don't win, you can be consolation prize," he says sweetly. Coming out of his mouth, it doesn't sound like a line to sleep with a girl, he says it like he just wants her company.

I hate my brother sometimes. What a smug, scumbag. Smugbag.

***

So much for a girl's day at home, it's more like a girl's day at the store. After breakfast my brother conned me and Jenna into picking up his stupid stuff for this victory-barbecue tonight. I really hope they lose their game, just because they're totally confidence that they're going to win. Especially my brother, he's overly cocky when it comes to things like this.

"What's next on the list?" I ask, pushing the grocery cart down another isle. Jenna, who's next to me, looks down at the piece of paper. My brother was oh-so-kind to include a list of his demands. Smugbag.

"Chips," Jenna answers.

When we stumble upon the chip isle, Jenna starts tossing different flavors of chips in the cart.

"What kind does your brother like?"

I shrug. "Hell if I know. We may be twins, but I can assure you, baseball and his friends are about the only thing we have in common."

I refuse to be the in-betweener for them, going back and forth, like we're in elementary school. If they're going to be flirting-it-up; I won't be any part of it. This is another reason why I've never bothered to have girls as friends, almost all of them grow a crush on Brian. I get it though, my brother's sweet, but to me, this entire situation grosses me out.