Chapter 8

" Get out of my way." I snapped.

        Putting my suitcase on the floor I stood in front of him. Having boots on meant I was at a disadvantage . Looking up at him I made sure if felt my arctic cold glare.

" No. " He said with a blank look on his face. The least I would like to see was the smallest glint of remorse in his eyes.  " I'm not going to let you leave this house until you hear me out. "

" Save your breath and don't waste my time. " I was not having his bullshit right now.

But Alex was never good at following anyone's orders but his own. Locking the door behind him which instantly made me really nervous .

" You're not leaving this house until you hear me out." He repeated but this time it was in a deeper more demanding.

" You sir, are in no position to be making demands here. " I said wagging my finger at him. 

" Don't do that you make me feel like a child. " He said taking my finger into his hand.

" Let me go. " What I just said had two different meanings.

" Just listen to me. If you still want to leave and end this..... then you can go. " He said sounding a little pleading.

Snatching my hand away I sighed in defeat, " Fine . " I said seating down on my bed. I know this wasn't going to end well. 

He's going to use his charm on me. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear and make me fall for him even more.

Wait what the hell am I talking about ..... I'm getting my ass back up....

" Angel I didn't mean what I said in the car. I don't even know what I was thinking. I guess I just lost it there for a second. " He said rubbing the back of his neck. It made him look kinda cute

Angel get your shit together.....

" The thought of him talking to you like that just..." He sighed in frustration. Taking a deep breath he continued. 

" What I am try to say is that I don't like to be made fun of. Do you understand? That means you're not going to be with anyone and I mean anyone while we're together. " He stated firmly.

Crossing my arms and arching an eyebrow I said, " But we're not together. " 

He snapped, " Damn it Angel !" He yelled making me jump a little. " I don't care. To everyone else we are together. To everyone else you are mine. " 

As soon as the words left he's mouth I knew I was going to stay. The way he said my name. Yes his voice was strained in frustration but it still make me warm all over.

" Then trust me. You trust me to keep your company running with no problems when you're gone. But you can't trust me to control myself around other men. " She couldn't help that her voice crack.

" I trust you Angel. It's them I don't trust. " He growled out.

" If you want i'll get a teaser and pepper spray if they don't know that no means no. " I joked because truthfully I hate seeing him so upset.

Thankfully instead of freaking out he just laughed. 

" I'll not only get you that i'm giving you a bodyguard as well. " But even though his voice held a bit of humor his eyes told me he was completely serious.

" I really hope you're not serious." I say crossing my arms. 

Alex ignored me completely and took my suitcase and flung it in my walk in closet.