Chapter 18

" Help me welcome Mr. and Mrs.Alexander Walter ! " All we heard were loud cheers as we walked in.

It was a surreal moment for me. I won't lie, I have thought of this moment many times. What would I be wearing, what would be the theme, what would I eat ?

But right now, with my hand in his, all I thought was that this was not what I thought it would be. Never thought it would be just for show, complete bullsh!t. 

The smile on my face said I was over the moon happy, and in a sad way I am, I'm content with knowing that I am his wife. Even if it just for a year, I was going to be his wife in every sense of the word. My mind went back to the night of our engagement party and all I thought was about our honeymoon. Our first night as a married "couple", will we or won't we ?

Alex led us to our table where our night started. We ate food made by chefs from around the world, I admired the decor designed by the worlds best, and heard the speeches form those closest. 

Everything is perfect yet something was missing. 

" You okay ?" Alexanders' voice brought me back to reality.

I smiled, " Yes, everything is perfect." But as soon as the word perfect left my mouth my smile faltered making him frown. 

" Liar " He whispered looking into my eyes.

I opened my mouth but I didn't have time to lie again when the DJ spoke into the mic, " Ladies and gentlemen the moment you have all be waiting for, the married couples' first dance as husband and wife." Making everyone clap and cheer.

First dance?!?! Of course there is a first dance. 

" Did you know about this ? " I whisper to him as I took his hand to stand.

" Yep, Mrs.Miller said you wanted me to pick the song. " He replied,

" I would never say that. " I frowned, he has awful taste in music.

He laughed, " That's what I told her, she said you didn't seem like you were paying her much attention." 

" Oh damn ," I mumbled as we got in the center of the dance floor. 

" Don't worry. I got you. " He whispered in my ear. 

When my all time favorite song started playing I gasped. 

" I did good?" He asked slightly concerned making me smile. 

" You did great." I say and swayed to the music, flowing his lead.   

I heard him whispering the lyrics into my ear making me shiver. I started singing with him, 

I'll never stop trying

I'll never stop watching as you leave

I'll never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

He caught me by surprise when he pushed me away just to twirl me back in making me giggle. Even though we are totally winging it, it might seem like were choreographed the dance.

I'll never stop choosing you babe

I'll never get used to you

At the end he chose to dip me and lay a soft kiss on my lips and the crowed went crazy.

" Not bad Mr.Walter." I whispered when he set me upright.

"Right back at cha....... Mrs.Walter." He responded catching me off guard.