His house

He slammed you against the wall and he put his hand up to your throat. You just looked at him and smiled. He looked deep into your eyes and pushed his lips onto yours, his lips went off and back on. His kisses went onto your neck and you felt his heavy breathing on your skin.
You: Alex.. please.
Alex: Trust me
You let his kisses shower your body. You took off his shirt and he took off yours. He holds your throat with one hand and uses the other to take off your jeans. you pull your jeans off and you guys go upstairs.
You two go into his room and he throws you onto the bed. You look at his and he walks over to the bed. He looks at you and your body and bites his bottom lip. He gets on top of you and he puts his hands on your waist. He takes off his pants and slips it out. He puts a condom on and slips it in gently. You let out a small moan and he just laughs.
You know what happened after🍆🍑

You two go downstairs with you wearing his shirt. You 2 cuddle up on the couch and watch netflix. You bury your head in his chest and he has his hand around your waist. He kisses your head.
You check your phone. The clock showed:
5:46 PM
You: I think I should stare getting home..
Alex frowned and paused "On My Block", the show you guys were watching. You stand up and he grabs your hand.
Alex: Cmon babyy, stay a little bit longer mamas.
He looks up at you with his bottom lip out.
Fuck those eyes.
You: Alexxxx i gotta gooo.
You smile and start to head upstairs. While walking upstairs, you think about what happened and you just let out a small laugh and bite your lip.
You get into the room and take off alex's shirt. You start to put on your jeans and you head the door close behind you. You feel hands guide down your back.
Alex: Round 2?
You turn around put your face close to his, as he leans in you go back.
You continue to put on your clothes and hold his hand.
You: Thank you.
You smile and give him a hug, he hugs you back.
Alex: What did I do?
You: You made this day amazing.
You walk past him and go downstairs. You make it downstairs and you get your backpack from off the ground.
You: Next time... my house.
You wink at him and leave the house.
When you get outside you actually don't know where you are. You rub your neck and it stings, you get your phone out of your pocket and you see a bunch of messages from Gio.

 You rub your neck and it stings, you get your phone out of your pocket and you see a bunch of messages from Gio

You go to camera and see the hickey from earlier and 2 more from Alex. Damn they hurt and they looked really purple. You put your phone in your pocket and sit down. You put your jacket on because it's 47 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
You pull out your phone again and try to get and uber. before you can press the button to get the uber to come to you you feel someone hug you from behind.
???: Seems like you're cold.
You turn and see Alex. He changed cuz he was wearing a coat, some adidas pants, his nike socks, and his gucci slides.
You: I'm getting an uber so i'm good.
Alex: No you're not.
You: Yeahhh. how else do i go home Alex?
Alex: I'm going to drive you.
You: You know how to drive?
Alex: Yes actually.... I mean.. i have my permit.
You: Alexxx are you sure??
Alex: Yes im sure.
Alex pressed a button and his garage opened. You stand up and he holds your hand, you two go over and get into the car.
When you guys start to pull out of the driveway you put on your gps, and he puts his hand on your thigh.