"I'm saying no. "

"But you don't even know what I was gonna ask."

"You were gonna ask me to marry you. And I think we should take this slow." I said searching for his expression.

At first his face was blank, then he started creasing with laughter. Like he had tears running down his face and his light brown skin was tinged red.

"Oh my days X. You're too much. I'm not gonna ask you to marry me." He stumbled out between his laughs.

I felt my body heat up in embarrassment. I looked away from him so he couldn't see the tears reforming. I know I said 'no' but I thought he was jumping into things. Like I wouldn't want him to be stuck with me because of some rushed decision.

"Hey look at me baby." I won't lie, the whole 'baby' thing made my heart skip a beat and I know this because the heart monitor stopped and restarted for a moment.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you like that X. You're expression and what you thought I was gonna ask you was funny. Don't get it twisted. I will marry you but you being my girlfriend kinda has to come first right?. That's how it usually goes. So will you be my girlfriend?." Being myself I only took one thing out of his little speech.

"Did you just say 'I'm sorry'?."

"Out of all that I said you want to concentrate on that aspect of what I said."

"Yes."

"Yes?."

"Yes."

"So you're saying yes?."

"Yes. I did concentrate on that part of your little speech."

I slyly hid my smirk when I saw Courtney getting frustrated with me. I know what he meant but why not make things interesting.

"I'm talking about you being my girlfriend. Yes or No."

"Did you ask me?. When?."

"5 minutes ago." He replied glaring at me now.

"You look like you want to strangle me to death. Am I that annoying?." I asked smiling.

"There are a a lot of things I want to do to you but strangling you to death is not one of them." He said winking at me.

When the heart machine stopped and started again he chuckled slightly.

"Yes."

"I'm not going through all of this a third time X. Be clear with me."

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said rolling my eyes.

He smiled down at me and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck on instinct. He tried to get entrance by biting my lip, which did turn me on a little but I rejected him because I'm still not over him laughing at me. He pulled away in frustration but I just laughed at his expression the same way he laughed at me earlier.

"You're not funny baby." There goes the heart monitor again.

"Why do you keep calling me that?." I asked.

"Because you're mine. And I want to call you that."

"What-." I started to say but cut off my sentence when I saw Jordan standing in the doorway.

"Oh sorry Xaya. I thought no one was in here. I wanted to talk to you."

"That's okay. Courtney was just leaving."

"No I wasn't."

"Well you are now, get me something from the vending machine please." I said batting my eyelashes.

He looked from me to Jordan then kissed his teeth leaving us in silence.

"Is he mad?."

"No he may seem mad but he's not. I've seen him mad several times and you don't wanna go there."

"Oh." Is all he said.

"So wallup?."

"Nothing I just-."

"You just haven't told them about who you are."

"It's harder than it seems. I saw Janice a few days ago and she hasn't aged a bit. She's as beautiful as the first day I met her. Courtney has grown into man now he has no need for me and K.C. She's so beautiful and she's got my eyes, they both do." I felt sad again Jordan has this massive burden on his back. It's gonna be especially hard since they all think he just upped and left them.

"If you want my opinion just tell them now. I'll call all of them into the room and defend you if they get to aggressive."

" I don't know Xaya. I mean how can I face them and tell them that I'm Janice's boyfriend. I had plans to marry her. I was gonna propose before I was taken."

"I know but once they understand it'll be hard but it has to get better." I said, trying to reason with him.

"How can I even face Courtney and K.C and tell them that I'm their dad?."

"It will be-."

"What the fuck did you just say?." My head whipped towards the door and there stood my new and first ever boyfriend. He got back from the vending machine sooner than I expected.

Isn't that a great way to start a relationship. With secrets. Well this is gonna get ugly. He couldn't have walked in 5 minutes ago when he was talking about auntie J and how he feels about her, him and K.C.

I'm gonna have to talk to him about his timing.

**********************************

A/N

Yaaaaaas bitch Yaaaaaas. It's that swag money bitch.

Another update so soon?. Hold up hold my phone.

Me llamo (it's a secret). Como estais?. Tengo deiciseis. Me cumpleaños es Venticinco de abril. Ayer lo pasé bomba.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Is that me yeah? Spanish?. I've taken it as a GCSE.

Anywazzy wazzy woo woo. Enjoy this chappie.

And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FOLLOW ME;).

Have a lovely day my lovelies.