11

Kaycees POV

"Why is this happening?"

"We think he is a very special part of your life that you hold very close to your heart so that's how your brain is dealing with this."

"So what do I do to get more ones just not from him"

"I've never had a patient like this before. Maybe you should try different things with him that are special or maybe even a little thing. And maybe something can be the trigger for everything.

But you have to try everything"

"What do you mean everything?"

"Everything"

________________
Let's go back to a week ago.

So it's been a week since I've been home and Sean's been with me everyday. My mom came yesterday night and Sean left. I was kinda sad because of how close we've grown but eh.

I walk into the kitchen trying to find some breakfast and my mom sees me. "Oh hello. How's your memories so far kaycee?" She asked me and I smiled and sat on the kitchen stool.

"Um yea I've gotten heaps.. but somethings weird about it" I reply to her and she immediately looks at me with concern. "What do you mean? What's weird?" She asks and I sigh.

"Well, this whole week, I've only had memories of Sean. Not you, dad, Devon, Kylie and none of my friends, none of them!" I shout in annoyance and drop my head to the table.

"I mean don't get me wrong, ive has heaps and heaps of memories, but All of them are about Sean!" I say to my mom in annoyance of how I'm not getting any more memories.

"Oh honey. I'll book a doctors appointment. Go get ready." My mom told me and I went upstairs to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed I got a text on my phone.

Seany boi 💛

Hey. Everything good?

Yea.. just getting ready to go
The doctors

What happened? Why are you going?

Oh um....

C'mon kayc, you can tell me

Ugh fine. I'm going to the doctors
Because I'm only getting memories
Of you. No one else. I should have
Memories of more people by now..
So that's why I'm going to the doctors.

Oh...yea you should go... do you want to meet up after or something tho? To talk about it?

Um.. I'll see. But I'll probably be to tired tho. Maybe another time?

Um yea ok. Well cya 💛

Cya. 💛

I sigh as I put my phone down and put my shoes on. I quickly put my hair in a high ponytail and wash my face.

I grab my phone and run downstairs.

Skip to doctors.

We got to the doctors and waited. "Kaycee rice" the doctor calls out and we stand up and walk to the room.

"So kaycee, whats up? Everything good?" The doctor asks and I nod my head. "Yea it's just one confusing thing about my memories.." I tell him and he nods. "I'm getting memories.. but their all about one person.." I tell him and he frowns a bit.

"Is he a special person to you?" He asks and I shrug. "He is now but I don't know how special before." I tell him and we both look at my mom. "Oh yes. He was a very special person to her. Both were incredibly close and special to one another. Sometimes I doubt who's more special, me or him." My mom says while laughing a bit.

Woah.. was he actually that special and close to me.

"Why is this happening?" I blurt our trying to find an answer. "We think he is a very special part of your life that you hold very close to your heart so that's how your brain is dealing with this." He replies and I nod slowly.

"So what do I do to get more ones just not from him" I ask him eager to do what it takes to get them. "I've never had a patient like this before. Maybe you should try different things with him that are special or maybe even a little thing. And maybe something can be the trigger for everything..." he says

"But you have to try everything" he adds slowly. "What do you mean everything?" I ask him.

"Everything"

Kkk hope y'all like this ahah. Sorry for the short chapter tho