6.

CHAPTER 6

LOUIS

25TH of September

Louis struggled opening the door since he was holding multiple things. There were four coffees on a tray on his left hand a sandwich and chips on the right and he was also carrying a massive body bag. A nurse saw Louis struggling to open the door so she ran quickly to Louis and opened the door for him.

"Thank you." Louis smiled to the nurse as he made his way inside.

He saw Gemma sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone her eyes were hooded, it was obvious that she didn't get much sleep.

"Hey, Gem! Here's some coffee. You look like you need some of those." Louis placed the bag he was carrying on the desk and handed Gemma the coffee.

"Ugh, thank you Louis! I've been dying to have a sip of coffee since this morning." Gemma said dramatically.

"Where's mum and Anne? I bought them coffee." Louis asked as he noticed that the two ladies weren't in the room.

"They were having breakfast somewhere, I guess? I didn't go with them, I couldn't just leave my baby brother here alone. And I knew that you'd be here quick." Gemma said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Louis smiled sadly and his gaze flicked to Harry.

It was the 2 days after the accident. The first night was really hard for everyone. Endless crying were heard and no one talked the whole night. The next day was a bit normal. Louis' mum arrived so Anne had someone to talk to and Gemma and Louis started conversing normally while they watch for Harry.

To say that it was hard was an understatement.

Louis had to run back and forth to their house and to the hospital to fetch some things and get some of Harry's clothes. He refuses to stay at home. Anne and Jay and even Gemma tried convincing Louis to sleep at their house for even just one night because he needs to rest properly but Louis refuses to do so. He wants to be there for Harry. He wants to be the first person Harry sees when he wakes up.

Harry's condition has slightly changed throughout the 2 days that passed. The doctor said that Harry already has a 75% chance of living since Harry's body has been cooperating with the treatment. This was a big relief for them. Sure, it wasn't a 100% but atleast it wasn't 50 and he can feel that Harry was really getting better and is fighting.

"Hello, baby. I showered already. Gemma was endlessly bickering with me and saying that I already stink." Louis said as he chuckled

"Well, you really do!" Gemma said while munching on the chips.

"She would use a little showering too, right?" Louis laughed a little as he saw Gemma sticking out her tongue. Louis held Harry's cold hands and kissed his forehead "I missed you so much." And then Louis smirked "I know that if you were awake you'd be rolling your eyes at me cause I've only been gone for like an hour and I've already told you that I missed you." Louis swept Harry's curls on the side "But I really do miss you Harry. But I'm happy that you're responding well to the treatment! You're doing a great job baby!"

It was a normal thing to do nowadays, Louis talking to Harry as if he was conscious. He knew that Harry could hear him and this is a good way to encourage him to fight.

"I'm gonna go shower at your house first." Gemma said as she stood up and closed the bag of chips she was holding. Gemma, Anne and Jay were all staying at Louis and Harry's house since Louis refuses to leave Harry's side.