Chapter 68

Alaska's POV

Uhm it's been a month since i've talked to Brooklyn. Ever since I shut the door on him that day... I guess we knew that was the end. Emmett is leaving tomorrow and School start in two days. Life just really sucks right now and yeah. Ellie might have to move (temporary) cause her grandma isin't doing so well right now. I just feel like everything is falling apart right now... and slowly I am too.

"Alaska want to go do something?" Emmett asked knocking softly on my door. "Uhm sure," I said opening the door. I kinda smiled then gave him a hug. "Good cause I'm kind of getting bored watching you listen to Lana Del Rey all day and be sad &stuff," He laughed. "Lana Del Rey is bae and yeah.. I know I'm sorry," I shrugged. He smiled then he left to go get ready.

I put on a black sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and black vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and just put mascara and eyeliner on today.

"Ready?" I asked. "Yeah," Emmett smiled.

><><><><><><><

"Make sure you slap Katelyn Tracy for me when you get back" I smiled. "I think i'm not aloud to since shes a girl and im a guy," laughed Emmett. "Still... we are talking about Katelyn Tracy," I laughed. "True but I have to go to the bathroom. Can you wait for the drinks?" he asked. "uh yeah sure," I said.

I sat down and looked at my instagram and then HE walked in. I looked away and prayed he wouldn't notice me.

I looked over at him and mann he looked like he was hit by a bus or something. His eyes were dark and his hair looked like had just gotten out of bed (which I had to admit was kind of sexy).

He looked over at me and I quickly turned away. He quickly grabbed his drink and stormed out.

"You okay," Emmett asked. I nodded and we walked out.

"Look please don't hate me but.. Jasmine and I just have to talk about things and... would it suck if I left to you know.. talk things out with her?" he asked.

"Yess it would suck but go ahead" I smiled. "I love you" he smiled then kissed my cheek.

I watched him walk away then sat down on a bench.

"So you and Emmett" a familiar voice said. I looked over a Brooklyn leaning against a wall. "Brooklyn? Are you drinking?" I asked. "Yes and yes" he laughed. "What happened?" I asked. "You" he growled.

"What are you even talking about Brooklyn?" I said. "I've been dating Gresa so she won't hurt you and she's ruining my life and... I don't want to see her hurt you even though you freaking hate me" he cried.

"Why would she hurt me?" I asked. "Ugh my head hurts" he groaned. "Okay let's just get you home cause i don't want you walking around drunk" I said.

"Alaska your so hot" Brooklyn giggled. "Your not so bad yourself" I laughed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I grabbed Brooklyn's key from him pocket and took him upstairs. I laid him on his bed and sat down. "Lay down with me babe" he laughed. "Nooo" I said. "What did I ever do wrong?" he asked. "You kissed Gresa and sent me those messages" I said. "It wasn't me Alaska it was her" he growled.

"Why would she do that?" I asked. "She is crazy and she said something about someone hiring her to break us up but I don't know who" he said.

"How do I know I can trust you" I asked. "Alas.. you just got to believe me.. I miss you" he cried.

I looked into his eyes and I knew he was telling the truth. I brushed his face with my hand then left.

><><><><><><

As I walked home I thought about what had just happened. It didn't feel like much right now but little did I know that everything was about to change.

Author's note

OKay so I know this chapter was just okay and short but I feel like some parts are cool ... idk anyway so what do you guys think? I hope you guys like it and yeah lub you guys.