Chapter 66

Brooklyn's POV

Her lips were slowly coming closer and closer to mine. I pushed her away and stood up. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I growled. "I was hired to do this" she smirked. "What?" I asked. "Yeah... someone paid me to break up your little relationship with Alaska" Gresa smirked. 

"Who hired you and how would you break my relationship with Alaska?" I asked. "You'll find that out later and did you even care to look behind us before you know" she smiled. "Your sick" I yelled. I heard a scream and Gresa laughed. "Better go save her" Gresa smirked.

I ran into the house and out the front door. I ran down the driveway and called Alaska's name. I saw her long hair for a second going into a black car. I looked at the driver's side and realized is was Matt.

Quick Author's Note

OMG THAT WAS DRAMA SO QUICK AND SO FAST!!

Alaska's POV

"Thanks Matt" I cried. He put his hand over mine and smiled. "don't worry i'll always be here to save you" he said. He looked in my eyes and slowly leaned in. I pushed him away and my heartbeat rose. "Sorry..." he said. "It's fine.... I just.... n-now is not the best time" I said softly. 

He dropped me off at my house and smiled. "I hope you feel better" he smiled. I slightly smiled and ran to my door. I wen upstairs into my room and cried in my pillow. 

I got up and looked in the mirror. I was a wreck. I wiped all my smeared makeup off and looked down. I was still wearing his sweatshirt. I threw it off and threw it out the window. I put on a plain black t-shirt and red shorts. 

I phone beeped so I went to go check it.

Brooklyn

Brooklyn: Mann she's a way better kisser 

Brooklyn: Sorry not sorry

I threw my phone and cried even harder. I heard a knock on the door and yelled "Go away". "Okay but Brooklyn's at the door" Emmett said. "Tell him too leave and have fun with Gresa" I cried. "Umm okay" Emmett said.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm a little.

....

For the next few days I sat on a chair looking out the window feeling every emotion. I didn't eat or ever leave my room.

...

"Alaska honey" my mom said. "The doctor called" she yelled. "What did he say?" I asked. "Oh thank god your talking.... well he said that it's time to take your cast off" she said. I changed into a yellow sweatshirt and black jean shorts. I put on my black high top converse and walked out of my room.

"Ready to go?" she smiled. I nodded and walked downstairs. I went outside and sat in the backseat of the car.

...

"Mom it feels weird without my cast" I laughed. "Okay let's get you home" mom smiled. We got back in the car and drove home.

"Thanks mom I feel better" I smiled. "No problem" she said. We pulled in the driveway and I went up to my room. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

...

OOTD
-Black long sleeve crop top

-Floral print pencil skirt

-Black flats

I straightened my hair and decided to walk to the book store. I grabbed my penny board and purse and started rolling lol.

I saw a crowd and a whole bunch of flashing lights. I decided to get a closer look and then quickly turned back.

"ALASKA" Brooklyn yelled. He pushed people out of the way and started running towards me.

I peddled faster and he kept coming closer.

He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up bridal style. The paps started running towards us. "My penny board!!" I screamed. "I'll get you another one" he smirked.

We ran into an alley and hid behind a dumpster. Brooklyn covered my mouth with his hand and shhed me.

The paps ran off and we both stood up. "Hey" he smiled. I growled and slapped him across the face. "You cheat on me and leave me miserable and all you say is hey!" I growled.

"It wasn't what it looked like" he said. "Then explain this text" I said pulling my phone out.

"What I never sent that" he said. "Well it came from your phone number soo" I said. "Alaska you know I wouldn't have done that..... that Gresa girl is crazy" he cried. "Brooklyn you've hurt me sooo many times.... and I don't know i'm just over it" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Alaska this wasn't me! It was Gresa" he yelled. "Yeah like it was all Gresa's fault.. I saw your arm around her Brooklyn" I said. "She said she was cold.... okay I know I shouldn't have put my arm around another girl..... b-but we never kissed" Brooklyn said.

"Like im supposed to believe all this?" I asked. "You have to believe me.... you have to trust me" he said looking into my eyes.

I wanted to run over there and kiss him so hard and for him to wrap his arms around me but... I couldn't because he had hurt me.

"You know what Brooklyn.... don't ever talk to me ever again because it just makes it hurt worse" I cried. "B-b-but Alaska please you have to believe me" he screamed.

I wiped my eyes and went back to get my penny board.

I headed home and when I looked back he stared at me with those brown eyes and tears coming down his cheeks.

I quickly turned back and headed home.

 Author's POV

OMG this chapter has sooo much drama and stuff lol. But anyways tell me what you think and also I'll try to put drama in the next chapter but just a tensie less okay lol. But anyway love you guys and also the cat comes back to my house everynight sooo yeah ill keep you updated on the cat lol