Chapter 60

okAY GUYS THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO ONE OF THE BOYS SO YUP. :P

Playlist I listened to for this Chapter

Black Beauty by Lana Del Rey

The Harold Song(Deconstructed Mix) by Ke$ha

Heartbreaker by Justin Bieber

Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus

Video Games by Lana Del Rey

Gravity by Alex and Sierra

Radioactive by Marina & the Diamonds

Everytime by Britney Spears

Alaska's POV

Tears poured down Brooklyn's cheeks. "Well If you felt something with him then go...... I don't f*cking care.... just go... leave" Brooklyn glared. I cried and Brooklyn turned away. 

"Just leave your making it worse" Brooklyn cried. "GO B*TCH!" Brooklyn screamed. 

He slapped me across the face and threw me out the door.

"I hate you" Brooklyn whispered and slammed he door.

I put my hand over my cheek and over the scrapes on my knee. Blood started dripping down my leg but I didn't care I deserved it.

I got up and slowly walked down the driveway. I didn't turn back I kept looking forward.

I got to my house and went to my room.

I didn't even have any feelings anymore. I felt drained and dead. I stared at my white ceiling and I just wanted the world to end.

....

The next morning I got up still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and drifted downstairs. I grabbed my shoes and opened the door. "aren't you going to eat some breakfast before leaving?" my mom asked. "No" I said and closed the door.

I walked to the only place where I felt I could go away from the world. The football field.

I grabbed my pink football before I left and when I got to the field I tried shooting in the goals but I kept missing.

"You should be more careful with that cast" a voice said.

I turned around and saw Brooklyn.

"I'm sorry Alaska" he cried with tears storming down his face.

I looked at him then down at my feet not knowing what to say.

"I should have never hurt you like that i'm a horrible person" he said.

"I deserved it" I said. "No you didn't. I'm a horrible person who doesn't deserve you but can't stand a second without you" he sobbed.

"Brooklyn I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore" I cried. "It kills me more when i'm not with you Alas" he said.

"Come back please Alaska.... I miss you.... I love you" he said. "BROOKlYN! I don't even know what I should do" I cried.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "I mean that I don't know if I have feelings for you or Matt" I screamed.

He grabbed my face and crashed his lips against mine. "Alaska tell me that you feel something please" he whispered. "I do! But I feel something with Matt too" I said.

"Brooklyn just leave me time to think" I said. He nodded looking down at his feet.

I walked back home and he watched me leave until I was no longer in sight.

Brooklyn's POV

Tears poured down my face as I walked home. Maybe I really didn't deserve her. Matt would never push or slap her like I did. Matt understood her. But I understood her too. Just a different way.

....

I walked to Matt's house and knocked on the door.

Matt came to the door and gave me a confused look. "Brooklyn? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Hold her hand whenever there's a chance. Kiss her everytime she get's mad. Tuck her in at night with her purple fuzzy blanket. Always tell her she can do something because she can. Take the icing off her oreos cause she hates icing. Make sure she wears sunscreen because she get's burned easy. Snuggle close to her when your watching a movie. Don't worry about what you buy her because every gift comes from the heart but still try to make it special. And just watch over her and protect her always" I said.

I turned around and Alaska was staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" we both asked at the same time.

"I'm doing what's right" I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm letting Matt have you because he deserves you and he wouldn't hurt you like I did." I said trying to hold in all the pain. "Because if you love something you have to set it free" I said. I ran home not looking back because I know if I did it would hurt even more than it did now.

I know I just made the worst decision of my life but Alaska deserved to be happy.

Alaska's POV

I watched Brooklyn run away. Did I just let the best thing in my life go? Or was I finally moving on?

"What now?" Matt asked. "I'm not sure" I said.

....

Matt walked me home with his arm around my back. When we got to my door he gave me a slight smile. "Whatever you choose..... I just want you to be happy" he said. I put my arms around his neck and he leaned down and slowly kissed me.

I smiled and walked into my house. I waved through the window and watched as he walked away.

"So who's it going to be?" my mom asked. "I'm not sure" I said. "Well you better make up your mind girl" my mom said giving me a look. "By the way I'm team Brooklyn" my mom winked. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but laugh.

....

I took a shower and put on a galaxy sweatshirt and black leggings. I put on my black uggs and went downstairs to make me a cup of green tea. "Mom where's Emmett these days anyway" I laughed. "With your friend Jasmin" she smiled. "Mom can we go shopping? I think it will help relax me and make my mind up" I said. "I thought you would never ask" she squealed.

....

We were walking through the mall when we sat down on a bench. "Alaska ive been thinking and I thought maybe a new look would help and you know how you've been wanting to get that ombre thing?" she smiled.

"OMG!! YESSS!!!" I screamed. We walked into a hair salon and I told her what I wanted.

....

She turned me around so I could see in the mirror and OMG it looked gorgeous.

"Mom I love it! I love you" I squealed. As we were walking out I saw a music store and a flower shop. How ironic. When Matt gave me his playlist... Oh wait I still need to listen to that. And when Brooklyn woke me up in the middle of the night and showed me the flowers in Victoria's beautiful garden.

Maybe my mom was right. A new look and shopping would help me make up my mind.

Author's Note

Hey guys sooooo i really hope you like this book soo far and yeah. I love you guys and xoxo

Comment

Like

Dm me

and Tell your friends boo!