𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 —𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 woke up Naomi while Graham woke up Yasmin and Ryan. She smiled sweetly at the dazed woman. The Doctor peeled her cloak off her, Naomi suddenly feeling cold as she sat up. Naomi could feel heat rise into her cheeks, something growing in the pit of her stomach that she didn't want to happen.

Yet she did.

The Doctor was an odd woman, she was reckless and an alien. Naomi doubted she was even the age that she seemed to look. The last time she had heard about the Doctor in London she was a man in his early thirties, but before that he could have been nearer to forty in 2005.

There was something timeless about the Doctor that Naomi knew her heart would break if anything happened between the two.

The Doctor held out her hand for Naomi, and she took it. The Doctor tugged her up while she pulled, straightening up and felt some of the joints in her back pop.

"Let's get a move on," the Doctor cheered, waving her hand for Naomi and the rest of the group to follow her out of the boat.

   ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆   

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 had made it back on land, Epzo and Angstrom leading the group with the Doctor and Naomi behind them, Yasmin and Graham side by side and Ryan taking the rear as he tried to catch up.