Introduction

Welcome to the Anonymous Awards, an award focused around the idea of equality in writing on Wattpad, where no matter how much followers, reads, or votes you have, everyone is equal and anonymous.

I am your main host, CassieKitten you can call me Creed. I will be running this awards, along with my main co-host trixthewitch, as well as our main administrator, MallisTheGreat21. I also have other positions open if you would like to run the awards with Trix, Mallis, and me. (scroll down to read the list).

If you wish to host this with me or help out in other aspects of the awards, please shoot me a comment or PM and we can discuss what you would like to do.

The awards will be opening up in a few weeks, so please add this to your library and reading list!

?

Positions open:

⚬ Graphic Shop Designer ~ help new writers create award-winning covers for their books! Please provide a few of your works and I'll gladly accept you, you will be able to run the Graphic Shop book!

⚬ Admins ~ These are the people that really help run the awards. You would be in charge of entries and checking in on judges to make sure they are working and active.

⚬ Permanent Judges ~ Perm judges will oversee organizing results as well as judging any "extra" books, such as books that judges could not finish or did not judge correctly.

⚬ Book Club Leaders ~ For people willing to organize a book club, I would very much allow you to, because it really helps us get closer as a community

?

Thank you very much for reading this and I really hope you would want to join! See you soon as I continue updating the awards!