The Journey Begins

"Well Kizan it took a while longer then usual but you are now prepared for your journey." Nic said a smile spread across his face.

"What is the task?" I asked intreaged about what I would have to face.

"The Lannisters and Tarrgaryens are trying to cover up the fall of our great land but you will spread the news far and wide for all to hear."

I was shocked.

"But shouldn't one of your students preferably an experienced one take on such a dangerous task?"

"Yes which is why you are not going alone. He said as he gestured to a woman who looked around my age, she had short brown hair, with an average stature dressed in brown leather armor. My pupil Nambre shall accompany you."

"To make sure you don't trip and kill yourself." She said with a smirk.

"Thank you I'm not sure I can take on such a mission alone."

"Well then it is settled you both shall travel around the kingdom's and spread the word."

"well where should we start?" I ask Nambre.

"There is a town towards the north I suggest that we start there."

"Well let's get going."

____________________________

sorry for the short chapter I'm getting writers block and I really wanted to post something so that the story could progress anyways vote and comment bye.