The cloak and dagger

Hey there my first four readers here's what you've been waiting for the chapter that answers questions like who's in that cloak and where is kizan. To answer a comment sent to me from Cersei 098 I will write this story until I feel that it should come to a close. Now onto the chapter.

I slowly open my eyes.

I am lying in a bed with a cold rag draped around the back of my head where the stranger in the cloak hit me.

"Do not move to quickly or you will hurt yourself Kizan." Says the stranger as he approaches from the shadows.

"who are you and how do you know my name?!"

The stranger chuckles."come on Kizan, the first day of training as a warrior, remember what I first said to you that day."

My eyes widen in shock as I realize who the mysterious stranger is."Nicholas Gurdrage I should have known." My good friend. We had been friends since that day and he was the one that brought out the warrior in me.

" I thought I told you to call me Nic." He said as he removed his cloak to reveal a set of leather armor. His hair was golden blond, his eyes a pure ocean blue, while he was strong for his age of 27 he was a good two feet below an average man.

"Why did you knock me out and drag me here?"

" To answer your first question you would have been more of a burden if you were conscious. To answer your second question those bastards that want to hunt the last of us Valyrins to the end of the earth as you know."

"That still does not answer my question." I said.

"We wish to fight back, to make shur the world knows of the fall of Valyria. I'm going to complete your training."

Nic tosses me my sword and gives me a hard look.

"Come on, time you learned how to fight back."