What the fuck, man!

A/N: Joey is an asshole and a little gross.

I woke up that morning with someone else in my bed, I opened my eyes. 'Hmm, blonde hair, Mai.' I thought to myself. Rolling over to her, I felt around until I found her ass, I gavew her a squeeze that woke her up.

"Mmmmmorning Joey," she mumbled

'Of course she's asleep still,' I thought to myself. I pulled her against me, spooning her and felt myself get hard. I told you guys I don't have a problem getting it up. I slipped myself between her thighs with one arm tucked under my head and the other around her body holding her close. Kissing her neck and squeezing one of her boobs, she became conscious that my hard dick was between her thighs dripping precum on her. Mai pushed her butt against me and started grinding against me. "Ya want that?" I asked huskily while she kept grinding.

"Mmhmm yeah Joey, I want it again."

'Again? We had sex? Well that would explain why she was naked in my bed.' I thought to myself. "Good," I whispered into her ear, 'oh I remember, oh yeah that was great.'

"Round two fight!" I whispered loudly. In a fluid motion. Mai moved down between my legs and was touching my favorite organ. "Suck it," I ordered, I didn't mean for it to come out so harsh but I was already dripping with my precum and I wanted to be in her warm wet mouth. Mai took me in her mouth, oh fuck it felt good "All of it!" I grabbed her head and made her bob up and down on my length. She could always make me moan. She tried to say something but I didn't care at that second, "what's the matter, can't talk?"

As good as her mouth felt, I knew her pussy was better.  I pulled myself out of her mouth and yanked her up on top of me. "Ride me, I want to watch you fuck me. Squirt on me, get me all wet!" She rocked back and forth on me with my hands on her hips.I couldn't take it! "Mai," I moaned "I'm gonna cum!" I had barely gotten that out of my mouth before I slammed her down on my throbbing cock and exploded inside her.  With a shiver, Mai jumped off me and went to go clean up in my shower. I didn't really care to follow her. Whipping myself off with an old T-shirt, I rolled back over and passed out from the exertion.

I woke up a few hours later by myself. Mai had left and I wasn't bothered by it. I loved her and she loved me but we had more lust between us than anything. I got up, showered, changed my sheets and started my day.

I went to the game shop and hung out with Yami and Yugi for a while.

"So you were a success Joseph?" Yami asked me smiling.

"Ha, yeah. Pretty good morning. You?" I asked the Pharaoh.

"We had a late night as well," Yami responded, making Yugi get all red in the face.

"YAMI! That's private!" Yugi grumbled, annoyed that his other half was so open about their evening. "ANYWAY, how's Mai? I saw her last night but I didn't notice her until we were getting ready to go." Yugi said trying to change the subject. "Oh! Joey you're coming to Kaibas party tonight right? I guess its fancy dress." Yugi asked me while handing Yami some starter cards to put away.

"Well, ya know, she spent the night. We fucked last night but I don't remember all of it. Oh yeah, and this mornin too." I laughed a little. 'I'm kind of a dick, I should call Mai.'
"Ya shouldn't be so bashful Yug, we all know you and Yami are a couple. That's what couples do, they have sex." I said smiling at the shorter male with a bright red blush across his face. "To answer your question, yes I'll be there. Probably bring Mai, I don't know yet. Hey, listen, have you guys noticed anything weird about Kaiba lately?" I asked them while trying to keep calm and not trying to show interest in the guy.

"Hold on, Joey, did you just ask if Kaiba has been weird lately?" Yami asked, staring at me.

"Uh yeah, well," I started,
'Think of something quick!' I thought!
"Oh yeah you know he's just seemed weird lately." I finished, hopefully they bought it.