Difficulties

1st chapter of the week! Main Guy character! Sean to the right.

                                                                              Sean

                          There is very little that goes unnoticed by a pack of werewolves and a girl running around the forest, with no one taking care of her for ten years, is not one of them. Sean was around 12 when he'd first seen her. She was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen as the years had gone by she'd just gotten prettier and prettier. Sean was eighteen now and had seen her a total of 14 times. Once he'd even heard her singing. None of the other would ever match up to her.

                            When Sean turned 15 he knew she was his. With every fiber in his being he knew. In fact the last three years had been his own personal hell on earth. He'd often wondered what would happen if he went after her. Jarrod had knocked her out when she'd trespassed. Sean had almost lost it. He'd tried to remain calm, but that was almost impossible. Then Sean picked her up when he'd seen the blood and he ran as fast as he possibly could.

                             He finally got to the infirmary, but she was absolutely fine. The good doctor had said that there might be some memory loss. Then Sean could finally breath. There was an icy fear that had gripped Sean like no other he'd ever felt.