Strange Encounters

New Character!!! So sorry about the wait I was in a play and I was really busy. Hope your excited. Warning I cuss in this scene. All chapters will be small,  but I will update 3 times a week. Pic of Maria on side

                                                                      Thanks For Reading.

                                                                           11:45    Maria

                      There are eleven types of people in this world there are the lazy, the dreamers, the users, the runners, the leaders, the thinkers, the smart, the nice, the beatiful, the mean and the cool headed. Then there people like Maria who grab hold of the world with their teeth and regret almost nothing.

                  Maria had heard all about the girl from Jarrod, but surprisingly she still hadn't gone and seen the girl herself. It was all over the pack. Sean was such a dumb ass. Of all stupid and reckless things he had done this was probably the worst. Striking down the girl of the forrest.

                   The only reason the girl had ever found the path was because of Sean. He hadn't covered the path well enough. Maybe the girl wouldn't remember anything.She had known this was going happen sooner or later. She'd honestly hoped it would have been later rather than sooner.

                    The girl was going to be more than it was going to be worth. The girl was a wild one nothing would cure that. She was sure of it. Once there was a girl much like this one she was not willing to be a negative force in this one. That  was over 20 years ago. She was dumb then, but things would be different now.She supposed she ought to go visit her.