The Rage Awaits

Author: I honestly did not think this story would get so popular. I'm thinking of adding a new chapter every 2 weeks. The chapter with Maria was stupid I'm very sorry for that. No more of Maria. There's going to be a lot of cussing from Sean. In this chapter I reveal some of the horrors of when Lucy had had lived with Carol. :( I can't write long synopsises from each character, but I will do 2 chapters a week. And each character will also have a inner monologue except Maria you will see some of her though. ;D

Sean

 Sean had often wondered if she was a wood nymph or a faerie. She was something beautiful always had been, always would be. She had smelled from all the other. What was wrong with him? He was so stupid she'd never love him. Eve had said she would available whenever he needed. Why didn't he just take her up on her offer?

 Because he was a good man, that's why. Sean had often wondered why people were such assholes. They all made fun of his love, but that had stopped once Sean had turned black and blue. They had healed up a couple of days afterwards.

 Here his love was staring him in the face and all he could think about was other people. What was wrong with him? She had even looked into his eyes. He knew she had felt the wonderful warm he had been feeling too. Shit! Shit! Shit!  He sounded just like a pretty boy.  Just one more thing he needed to worry about. She wouldn't want him when he was being a pansy.

 They had stared at each other for a long time they had for his entire inner monolouge. Suddenly he realized that since was she was human she would want to be courted. That meant asking her to be his sweetheart.

Lucy

 "Do you feel alright? You don't look so good. Does you head hurt? Would like some water?" He asked with such loving concern Lucy did a double take wondering if this was indeed real.

 "I'm fine. My head dosen't hurt, thank you though. And yes, some water would be lovely."

  For all Carols misgivings as a parent she had enstilled values and manners into her daughter and when her daughter had done something wrong Carol would take a wooden spoon to Lucy until she was bleeding. She never took Lucy to the hospital.

 After she had said she would like to have some water he got up imedatly and left the room.