You tube dream

26th January

I walked into 3 period wearing a maroon skater skirt , black midriff, my white converse , and a white CK beanie.

I sat in a seat next to Sarah and Xani, we were talking about going to the city , Victoria secret & party's till Katy walked in. we weren't intimidated or scared of her, it was just that her father was the principle. if anyone was higher than her in popularity she would try to bring you down. but she couldn't cause no one liked her , and she wasn't even jot or cute more like

"ew" startled Katy along with all of her begging posy.

"What's wrong princess" Sarah shouted with cupped hands around her mouth.

"Sarah don't start trouble" I whispered

"Oh it's just your face" Katy snarled with and evil grin.

"It's more like your face , huh why don't you have a boyfriend yet , cause Sarah has one. oh I know why it's cause of your face" Xani lectured.

"Pft" she said with confidence.

"Thanks Xanz" she said as she opens her science book.

Katy was giving me death stares the entire class. like I did anything wrong it was all Sarah and Xani.

Who is Sarah's boyfriend, why haven't I seen them together before.

We walked out of class to lunch and sat were we usually sit every day.

Middle table if the cafeteria.

We got up and ordered, I ordered a NYC deli burger with Greek yogurt and raspberries. With a tropical punch juice.

I was walking to the bus stop when I saw Tegan and Sarah holding hands together and exchanging lips. I almost cried but I held it in and kept walking.

When I went home It was empty of course because we are still renovating.

All I had in my room was a mattress, a pillow and a doña. I was looking through the boxes of unpacked things in the attack I picked up a Canon camera then I had the strangest Idea that popped into my head.

Why don't I become a you-tuber.

I grabbed the camera and walked down staid to my dad to ask if it was alright if I used the camera.

He said "Yea, sure it can be your new home present."

Hey guys thanks for voting and telling your friends xxxxxx your awesome xxxxx