Part 4 (the crazy dream:meeting my boyfriend)

I was woken up by a noisy alarm. I turned the alarm off and woke up. I prepared my bed and walked downstairs. I found my siblings watching t.v. They looked at me and said:"mom said she'll be back late so we should order pizza". I just looked at them,smiled and walked back upstairs. I went to the bathroom,washed my face,brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I went to my room to undress my PJs and went downstairs to eat. Before I could eat ,I heard a loud bang on the door and it opened. There were a few kids standing at the door. They also had the blurry faces but I didn't freak out because I was already used to it. They walked in and said:"we are here to play". I was shocked,it was very early in the morning. I looked at them and said:"at this early hour?". They laughed and replied:" it's almost midday,he checked his watch. It's 10:37 am". I screamed out:"Wtf. No way". They just looked at me and laughed. My siblings came out and said:"let's go guys. Today's gonna be lit". I just looked at my siblings walking out . I prepared something to eat,I knew it was not my home but it felt like home in a way. After eating I washed the dishes and took a bath. I thereafter went outside to go sit with my siblings and that's when the weirdest thing happened.

I went outside the yard and sat there while watching my siblings and their friends playing when a stranger walked over and sat with me. He didn't say anything but stare at me. This was weird because he was the only one who's face I could see.We stared at each other for about 3 minutes. I finally decides to say something:"hey,how are you?". He just stared and smile at me. Again I said:" hey,what's your name?". He moved closer towards me,stared straight into my eyes. I stood up and he did the same,he moved closer towards me. The more I kept on moving backwards,the more closer he came towards me. Then I felt my head hit the wall. I yelled :"ouch" but before I could even touch my head head kissed me. I pushed him back and said:"are you crazy?. That was my first kiss". But the more I yelled,the more he kept on kissing me and I began to feel it,I couldn't resist it any longer but actually go with the flow. I wanted to stop him but I just couldn't. It was one of the best feeling I've ever felt. It was like eternal life had been granted to my tummy butterflies. I saw a woman standing and staring at us. I felt embarrassed and pushed him away. The woman suddenly disappeared. The stranger received a phone call, I think it was from his mother because I heard him saying :" yes mom,I'm on my way". He hung up and said 'he had to go'. I became pissed off and sad at the same time. He kissed me one last time and started walking away.

'Can I at least get your name?' I yelled.

He just turned once,smiled and got into the car and drove off. But then seeing his car driving off opened a hole in my heart. I was so sad. I looked at my siblings and said:" did y'all see what happened?". They just nodded their heads and continued playing. I walked into the house after a few hours. I ordered the pizza as I was hungry. I sat and watched t.v. My siblings came back and went upstairs to refresh. After 10 minutes the door bell rang. My sibling came down the stairs running and I heard him speaking to someone I did think it was the pizza delivery. He came back holding a pizza box and I took a slice. I went upstairs to sleep. As I laid on my bed I remembered that 'Bitch Called My Boyfie' said he was coming to see me. I smiled as the though of him being the cute stranger crossed my mind. I went to bed with a smile on my face.