Part 2 (2 of before the dream)

When I got into the house,it was all silence and I was already bored. I was about to turn the t.v. on when I heard a sound of a car horn,I ran outside and saw my family's car. I was so happy to see them (which doesn't occur more often). I ran and when I got to the car,I firstly said:" where's the food?".

One of my siblings laughed and said:" oh so sad we forgot about you,we're so sorry".

I felt like crying,I had waited for so long for them. But then I saw my sister getting out of the car with a pizza box and a paper bag written McDonald's. I couldn't hold myself  but blush. Damn I was happy. I helped her carry them. When I got into the house,I heard my mom calling me. I went to her room and she told me she had bought clothes for me.

I replied:"can I eat first and fit them later?". Her reply was a big fat NO.

I was a bit upset. I wasn't over excited over the clothes but the food. I quickly fit the clothes, I was doing everything so fast because I wanted to go eat. All of the clothes fit just fine. I ran out of her room straight to the kitchen as quick as possible. I ran as if I was going to win a medal. When I arrived in the kitchen,I saw no paper bag nor pizza box. My eyes were filled with tears, I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly tried to stop the tears from flowing. It was my sister,she walked in,opened the drawer and gave the McDonald's paper bag. I quickly opened to see what was inside. I opened it like it was a treasure box, I was so happy to see what they had bought. By scanning through I could see it was a 'Big Mac' meal. I then went to my room, where I could eat freely and in peace. I took my cellphone out of my pocket,put on my headsets and played some music. I started eating and chatting. After eating, I felt a bit tired and I decided to take a short nap while listening to music because I had promised my friend to keep her company. THIS IS WHEN ALL THE CRAZINESS STARTED.