The Russian

Alfred woke up multiple times. 

Once, he woke up in the passenger seat of a clean car. He opened his eyes to see a busy freeway and heard small curses in Russian. He sleepily looked to his left to see a scarf, but something told him it was the wrong color. 

"Ivan? What are you doing?" Alfred asked, slurring some of his words. The man looked at him for a second and sighed. "Go back to sleep, America." He ordered gently. Considering he was already tired and he wasn't in the right state of mind, he did as the man told and went back to sleep.

The second time, he was in a leather seat and in a long vehicle. It took him a while, after waking up, to look outside a window and realize he was in a plane. After noticing that there was no one around, he concluded that it must be a private jet.

The question was, 'Who's Jet?'. Alfred tried remembering anything before waking up and he could only remember the faces of Mattie, Francis, Arthur, and Ivan... but his gut told him he was wrong. 

Alfred the noticed that his glasses were nowhere to be seen. He panicked a bit, foolishly calling out, "Texas?" He couldn't see anything far away, he could only see well up close. A tall figure came out of a door that Alfred recognized as Ivan. 

"Hey... Russia, why the hell am I on your plane? I thought you were at the meeting?" Alfred asked, squinting trying to see him better. 'Ivan' shifted uncomfortably and stayed in one spot until walking closer but still out of clear view. 

"Al-Alfredka, go back to bed, Da?" Ivan responded. Alfred was confused, but sleepiness was still there so he complied. As the American fell asleep, Viktor let out a sigh of relief.

Ivan: Did it work?

Viktor: Yes, it did. Why would he even respond to something like that?

Ivan: It was before the cold war. He was a very close ally of sorts so of course he and I would have nicknames.

Viktor: Okay, that is enough. I don't want to be retold of some fairytale. 

Viktor could hear distant laughing but Ivan didn't respond. He sighed once more and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep himself. 

Now, the third time Alfred woke up, he was in a red bed in a room with white walls. There was a window that was open that showed white snow that had to be at least five feet tall. There was a bedside table with a note and sunflower which Alfred took as a hint that this was Ivan's house.

But...no, I got put in the goddamn 2p's world...this can't be Ivan's house...this is... Viktor's?!

Alfred took a shaky breath trying to figuring out what happened. "That's right, the Russian must of pulled his pipe on me. Damn..." Alfred muttered. 

Nothing else to do but read the letter, he picked it up and scanned.

Alfred, you are in my house. Therefore, my rules. Number one is that you will come to the kitchen (with the map of my house provided) and meet my sisters. Number two, you will respect them. If you do not... Well, Number three, you'll be seriously hurt if you break any rules stated above. 

As far as I'm aware, as long as you are not dead, Ivan shouldn't go on a rampage. Do get to the kitchen on time, my sisters do not like to wait.

~Viktor. 

Alfred groaned. "Not Belarus!" He faked yelled. After all, he didn't want anyone to hear him. But... the 2ps are opposites of the actual country... oh god no, not Ukraine! I don't want her to change!

He got up reluctantly but knew that he had to. He's the hero after all. He looked at the map drawn very detailed on the note. He opened the door to reveal a very cold hallway. Alfred pushed up Texas on his nose and took two lefts and a right. 

Alfred walked in on three people eating breakfast. Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, or at least the ones that looked like them.

Ukraine had a much more revealing red dress and emerald green eyes. She had fishnets and (at least) three-inch black heels. Alfred found that a bit uncomfortable since he was so used to the more conservative Ukraine.

However, what was even more surprising was a calm Belarus. Her strawberry blonde hair was down with a white headband on her head. She wore the same uniform as the Belarus Alfred knew, but it was a baby pink with white. She also seemed timider. 

Alfred just wanted to run, it was his first instinct, but Ukraine noticed him and nudged Russia. "Your America has awoken." She said playfully, twirling an expensive cigarette. Alfred noticed and got confused, Ukraine was generally poor. 

Viktor got up and beckoned Alfred to come closer. He did come close but was at least two feet away from them all. "America, as you know, they are the opposite of their 1ps, so this shouldn't be surprising Da?" Viktor asked. 

Alfred nodded but uneasiness still lingered in his stomach. Belarus looked at Alfred shyly, giving a small smile. With the same uncertainty, Alfred gave a small grin of his own.

"Well, hotshot, what's your name?" Ukraine asked, taking a smoke. "Alfred, Alfred Jones," the American said. Ukraine looked up and down and whistled which made Alfred uncomfortable. He didn't show it, but he was trying his best not to scream.

She took another smoke before speaking. "Not bad, not bad. You look more put together than Allen, that's for sure." She commented.

Alfred gave her a smile, even if he was shaking inside. He stuck out his hand to Belarus, hoping she'd be nicer than her 1p counterpart.

She eyed his hand wearily before shaking it. "You're not as... loud as Allen... do you... do you like my country?" She asked.

Alfred thought it was a weird questioned but genuinely smiled. "As far as I've seen, your country is wonderful, Belarus." He replied. Belarus gave a small smile to signal that she approved of him.