And at that very second, Mr. Rogers himself comes into our room and plops himself right on top of me.

"St-steve get... off of me you-you're suffocating me!" Sure, he may be really fucking hot, and I do enjoy getting crushed by him like at least twice a week (if you know what I mean, hint hint) but now is not the time.

"Sorry Tones. I wanted to ask you if you were busy tonight." Steve said as he got off of me and toppled over to the other side of me before wrapping his big, muscular arms around my waist. (this man makes me gayer and gayer each day, I swear I have a problem. And god don't get me started on the rest of him.)

"Uh- I was gonna do a thing with Peter later but I can tell him to meet me earlier. But why are you asking?"

"Because I want to have a date night. The last one we had was so long ago!"

"It was last week but sure, I'm up for a date. At the tower or-?" At this point, I was beginning to get suspicious. What is he up to? Is he plotting to end me? Or is he just horny?

"Yeah, at the tower. On the roof. At 7. And hey, do you want pancakes? You look hungry." Yup, he was definitely up to something. But it's probably better to keep me out of it. Steve would tell me when he's ready.

"You know I'd kill for your pancakes."

-Peter's POV-

Mr. Cap- I mean Steve proposing to Tony? My wig? Snatched. My crops? Watered. My skin? Cleared. Hotel? Trivago. The hardest part of it all? Having to hide it from Mr. Stark. I even told Mr. Steve that I'm a horrible liar but he just told me I'd be fine. And on top of that, I have to go and work on new web shooters with him! For almost THREE HOURS! I don't know how I'm gonna last. This is gonna be a hot mess.

[TIME SKIP YEET]

"Hey Pete, can you hand me that part next to you?" So far, I managed to not say anything to Mr. Stark that could give anything away. But he did give me a couple of looks.

"Sure thing Mr. Stark."

"Thanks, son." As soon as Mr. Stark said that we both froze. And he gave me a look that I couldn't read.

"Did you just-?" My eyes grew wider as my two working brain cells began to comprehend what just happened.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did." Said a voice from the vent.

"CLINTON FUCKING FRANCIS BARTON HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!" Mr. Stark cursed before Mr. Clint crawled out from the vent cover, covered in dust and looking very annoyed.

"For your information, I was there because I'm hiding from Nat. And by the way, please get the vents cleaned. They're filthy.  Also yes, you did call Spider-boy your son!"

"One, why are you hiding from Natasha, and two, wHY THE FUCK WERE YOU IN MY VENTS EAVESDROPPING?"

"She's after me, man! I'd rather not die!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN MY VENTS!" I took this as my opportunity to leave. But man, he really called me son. I need to call Ned.

-Steve's POV-

"I am not ready for this Buck, what if he says no? Or what if I lose the ring? Then what?" It was almost 6:30, meaning Tony would be here in about half an hour. I told him to wear something nice, which probably means he's gonna end up wearing some million dollar suit. Not that I'm complaining. He looks great in those. I decided to wear the nicer of the two tuxedos I owned, which happened to be blue and black. As for the rest of the team, they're going out for pizza so Tony and I would have the place for ourselves.

"Chill out Steve, there's no way he's gonna say no. Have you ever seen the way he looks at you? He's so in love it's disgusting. And you're not gonna lose the ring because it's in your damn pocket and you checked it every five seconds while we were setting this up." It's true, but what am I supposed to do? It's the most important night of my life so far! Somehow, even though me being distracted we had managed to make the roof look amazing. The bar was set up, we had music playing, (not Tony's- what was it called? Oh, Adcd, that would ruin the moment) and in the middle of it, we had a lovely little candle-lit table for two. This night is gonna be perfect.

"Why don't you go get changed Bucky? You have to leave with the rest of the team in like 20 minutes."

"Ok, but you better be engaged to him by the time we get back, or else I'm gonna tell everyone about all the stupid stuff you did back in the '40s!" Bucky added before making his way back to his floor.

As I was putting the final touches on the table, I heard the elevator open. He's right on time. I turn around to see him wearing a black tuxedo and let me just say, damn.

"Hey, did you ask the rest of the team to go out? Because it wasn't really-"

"Bucky wanted to take them out since it's been a while since we've had a real date."

"Oh. You look really fucking hot in that suit. But it would look better off than on." Tony added with a wink. I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up. This man never fails to get me flustered, that's for sure.

"Jesus Tony, can we at least eat first?"

"Fine."

-Tony's POV-

We had just finished our dinner which was surprisingly good, considering Peter helped Steve.

"Hey, Tones?" Steve began to get out of his chair and stood beside me.

"Yeeees?" I turned to face Steve who for some reason, looked really nervous.

"You know how I've been disappearing all the time, saying that it's for training? That's not really what I've been doing. I was planning this with Peter and Natasha. I love you Tony, and you mean the world to me. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Oh my god. Oh my god. Steve proceeded to pull a little black box out of his pocket before getting on one knee. A whisper of "Tony, will you marry me?" Came out of Steve's mouth as he opened the box to reveal a silver ring with T.S + S.R engraved in it.

A million things were going through my mind but I couldn't manage to say even one.

"Well?" Steve had a worried look on his face when I didn't reply immediately.

"Yes. Of course." Came out of my mouth as a whisper. Steve slipped the ring on my finger before I got up and engulfed him in a hug. "I love you, Steve Rogers."