12

HOLY FRICKKNUCKLES!!! I'VE GOTTEN 117 READS!!!! Thank you all! onwards with the story! 

---Steve's POV---

I did it. I admitted it. I never thought the day would come. Oh god. What if he hates me even more and he doesn't like me?

"You- you do?" The playboy asked me.

"Anthony Edward Stark, you're the only person I've loved since I came out of the ice 7 years ago."

Tony was speechless.

"And to prove it to you..." I got out before I kissed him. 

---Tony's POV---

I locked myself in my lab for so long. That was such a dumb move. I could have confronted him before. I didn't. But it led to this moment. I'm happy now.

"Wait, Steve, are you sure you want me? I'm a handful."

"I wouldn't want anyone else." 

[time skip]

That night was the first in months I didn't have nightmares. In fact, it was actually the best night's sleep I've ever had. Next to the man I love.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes- and in Steve's arms. I finally felt happy. 

"Steeeeb." 

"Yes?" 

"I never want to leave."

"We're gonna have to get up at one point." He chuckled.

"But just stay here with me."

"Of course." 

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tony."

---Steve's POV---

An hour went by. I checked the time. 9:28 am. 

"Tony, we're gonna have to get up. It's almost 9:30."

"I don't want to leave your arms." 

"I'll make you pancakes for breakfast."

"Deal." He groaned before getting up.

We got into the elevator before Tony asked me-

"What are we gonna tell the team?"

"I don't know." 

We had gotten down to the main floor, to be greeted in the kitchen by the rest of the team.

"Where have you guys been?" Nat questioned.

"Oh-um..."

"We were in bed... together" Tony shot out quickly before we both turned red.

"I KNEW IT! CLINT YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" Bucky screeched. 

"Wait, you guys made a bet on us?" I asked the team.

"Stop acting as if we didn't know you guys loved each other" Sam said with a smirk. 

"Jeezus you guys are so immature." Tony scoffed.

---Tony's POV---

I was in my lab, working while Steve sat nearby drawing before I asked him- 

"Steve?"

"Yes, Tony?"

"Do you want to go on a date?" 

"Of course!"

"Ok, meet me on the roof at 8:00, ok? I don't want to exactly go out yet because of paparazzi and press."

"I'll definitely come Tony, you don't have to worry." 

STONY FLUFFF!!!! AHHHHHHHH! But on a sadder note, today is RDJ and Chris Evan's last day on set :(((( That won't stop me from writing fanfics tho ;)