19

(Kinda has some mild adult themes [sugestive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but no smut that's... not my thing fam] and swearing watch out Y'all [also this is probably the longest chapter I've ever written wowza])

oh, btw this is a hot mess, much like me.

-Steve's POV-

I still feel like Tony isn't completely happy with me, but it is getting better which is pretty understandable, considering I've been a jerk for the past couple of weeks. Well, I guess it's time for him to know the truth.

I made my way to Natasha's floor before Tony woke up, which was pretty hard considering he was wrapped around me with his legs around my waist and his arms around my chest. And man, did he have them around me tight. Frickin cobra. Although, he rarely ever wakes up before 12 pm, and he's a really heavy sleeper, so that made things a bit easier.

I found Natasha sitting on her couch painting her nails and watching- Law and Order? Anyway, I plopped down on the seat next to her before she turned to give me a glare.

"Why are you here? You're interrupting my show." She asked, her glare intensifying if that's even possible.

"Remember? Today's the day I ask Tony to marry me!"

"No Steve, I had absolutely no idea that was today, considering you've been pestering me about it all week!" Natasha's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "I'm calling Peter down. He's gonna suffer with me. FRIDAY, please ask Peter to join us."

A few minutes later a sleep-deprived Peter shows up in an Iron Man onesie and a mug with what I can only assume is milk.

"Wuddouwant?" He asked sleepily.

"One, what are you drinking? Two, do you know what Tony is planning to do today? Three, come sit down. you look like you're gonna fall over." I asked him the first question because looking closer it didn't look like milk.

Peter waddled over before answering my questions. "We're probably gonna be in the lab all day because he wanted to make a new upgrade on my web shooters, and I'm drinking coffee."

"Kid, that is not coffee."

"Yes, it is."

"That literally just looks like a glass of milk," Natasha added in disgust.

"Cause it has milk and sugar in it!" Peter exclaimed, clearly getting annoyed.

"How much? Because it definitely looks like a lot."

"Well sorry for hating the taste of it!"

"Than why do you drink it if you hate it so much?"

"Because I need something to wake me up!"

And in that exact moment, I realized that Peter Benjamin Parker was a 5-year-old stuck in a teenager's body.

"This is irrelevant Steve. More importantly, do you have the ring? Because I told you last night that I had the box sent to your floor. You know, the one you share with Tony?" Natasha interrupted.

"Oh. Shit."

"Language Mr. Steve!" Peter screeched at me while I scrambled to get back to our floor before Tony could wake up and find the ring.

-Tony's POV-

I woke up around 12:30 without Steve. What a surprise. I'll admit, things are getting better. But Steve still won't tell me why he's always gone, saying that it's because of S.H.I.E.L.D wanting to improve his performance. Which I don't believe for a second.