"Heartbroken?" I suddenly looked up to the bartender who is staring at me intensely.

"Am I too obvious?" I asked him and he answered me with a nod. I smirked to myself, damn I almost even asked him if I looked like an idiot right now but I hold myself back.

I startled when I felt his hands at my chin and lifted it gently,"you know I seen every heartbroken people who have a pretty face and you're one of them."  He sugarcoatingly said and I smiled slightly because of his compliment for me.

"You're good at making fun of me. Good job—"

"I'm not even kidding though, you're really are prepossessing." I felt my cheeks blushed because of his compliment as I gently pushed away his hands to my chin.

"May i know your name?"  I heard him asked, at first I hesitated but afterwards, I told him my name.

"Jihoon."

"Nice name. My name is Lai Guanlin. People call me LinLin but you can call me handsome—-" he stopped when he saw me glaring at him but soon and after, we laughed out of it.

Guanlin is a nice guy and I intentionally listen to his stories, on how he shares his experiences as a bartender and mostly, his way on flirting people he wanted to hit on, just like me.

"Wanna have a dance?" I was about to shook my head as response but I felt his calloused hands wrapped at my wrist and found myself getting pulled by him.

"Hey! Y-you still have work—"

"Don't be bother about my work, I co-own this bar and I could do whatever the hell I want." He bluntly said.

The music was so loud and the next song that played is a chill but it seems more like a love song.. errr

~i just broke up with my ex~

"Oh this song suits on you." I heard him saying it that made me frowned in response.

"Ulul."

"You speak korean?" (Kunyari korean pfftt) My eyes enlarged when I heard him speaking in korean.

"O-oo, I didn't know you can speak too." I said.

He smugly smirked at me,"I learned the language because I always have a kink for korean people." My mouth slowly  gape and blushed because of his straightforwardness.

"Tss. Landi."

~Now I'm out here single, I don't really know what's next~

I can't help but to sway my hips because of the song and afterwards, I felt his hands slowly snaking at my body which made me startled. I confusingly glanced at him but he just smiled at me gently, implying me to just relax.