My mind was already beginning to spin off a handle at this moment, trying to cling or get a hold on where all of this conversation was going. What was she trying to say? I still had no idea.My grip tightened on the pillow, digging my nails into the soft cotton material.

"(Y/N) we.. we are.. well.. well we" She was about to continue until her voice cracked and she choked out a small sob, letting whatever mask of serene composure she had been putting up before crumbling in front of my very own eyes. My father held onto her and kissed her forehead, seeming to be whispering words of comfort to her. He then folded his hands on his lap and continued onwards with what she had been saying as if they had memorized this down to a tee.

"You're a beautiful, powerful young woman (Y/N) , you're turning 14 in a few months.You're at your best point, prestigious schools are scouting children and potential heroes! I'm afraid that.. we're just holding you back sweetie. At this point you should at least have some stable control of this quirk of yours and yet you don't .."

He trailed off for a moment, getting lost in thought. He seemed to be collecting his words before picking back up.

"You don't because we never properly took care of this issue and we never figured out how this power even works. It's our fault."

I couldn't agree more with him. I knew my power had become a burden with the years and I was also aware that it was only getting stronger and my family was getting weaker. Even I didn't understand the full anatomy of my quirk yet. My grip lessened a bit, the nerves slowly flowing out of me  "maybe they're going to look for a tutor" I thought to myself in a hopeful manner. Maybe this would end well. Taking the reigns of my power was a beautiful thought. Taking the reigns of my life.

"Your siblings have also been affected because of these incidents and as you probably know they're having reoccurring nightmares of the times you've used your power on them (Y/N)"
His gaze carried exhaustion and sorrow, a knowing look my mother equipped as well.

My father then took a deep breath to reach and hold my small hands. It was funny how mine were minuscule compared to his. A small tear pricked and slipped down his cheek as he looked down, avoiding my gaze completely. My breath caught in my throat, seeing my parents be so distraught tore my heart.

"We... both your mother and I have.. We have decided to send you away to a foster home."

The words hung in the air for a good minute before they fully made their way into my head. My whole mind became blank from this single statement. I could feel my heart drop against the ground, shattering into a million pieces.

"Send me to a what?" I barely managed to slip out, my voice becoming a thin whisper.

"A foster home (Y/N)" Suddenly my mother spoke up, gulping. She raised her hand to her cheek and wiped away a tear, now looking directly at me hence she had been avoiding my gaze as well.

"It's for the best, you'll be sent to a better family and- and you'll be happier, they'll know how to take care of you and your quirk. You'll be able to take reigns of your life and become the hero you've always wanted to be!" She piped up , forcing a smile onto her lips.

I silently reflected on these words as both of them watched me. Was this all an excuse to just get rid of me? I had become too much of a problem and they had given in to their fear that had become me. I was a threat to the family .. that's why they are sending me away. They see me as a hazard. Is that why they're doing this? Had my worst fear become a reality? I must be dreaming. This can't be happening. They wouldn't. They love me, I know they do. They're all I have, they can't just throw me away like this right? Right? Right?

My body trembled. I began feeling overwhelmed and lightheaded, the familiar sense of crawling in my veins took over my system. My fingertips twitched along with my hands. My mind became a thick fog I couldn't get through. I couldn't take it, it was too much. Too much for me to think about, too much for me to deal with. I wanted out.

So I did. I violently pulled my hand away from my fathers grip and pulled myself up and rushed out the door, shutting it behind me.
"(Y/N)!"
"(Y/N) (L/N)!"

I couldn't hear it. I wasn't going to heart it. I blocked out the sobs and blindly ran down the empty street. I headed to the only place where I could find peace at a time like this. My haven , maybe he'd be there. He was always around at this time.

My feet hit against the pavement as I ran mindlessly , letting my body guide me without thinking . The cold night wind hit my face. The feeling of this soothed me, easing me back onto the world. Yet I could still feel everything that had just happened boil over inside. It ached like a fresh cut. I mean, I already had an idea my power was getting out of hand, but not even they want me anymore.. do they?

I slowed down my running before approaching the well known place that I named my haven, a small smile creeping up to my features.

I carried myself to the neighborhood park and went to open the well known silver gate. I took a deep breath before feeling a known warmth approach the scene. A known heat spread through my chest with a momentary euphoria, distracting me from all the events that had happened this evening.

"If you're trying to scare me it's not gonna work  Touya" I teasingly smirked before turning on my heels to face him. His usual messy carmine hair and bright aqua eyes greeted me as always. Bandages hung off certain parts of his body, but I paid no mind to them since I knew he didn't like me staring.

"That's too bad, I swore I would get you for good this time~" He proudly replied lifting my chin. A feigned disappointment spread on his features. Classic Touya.

I laughed softly, a small crack forming in my voice.He quickly noticed his, taking a hold of my hand. His aqua orbs darkened and searched for my own. He knew. He always knows.

"What happened?"

_____________________________Woot , hopefully this was a good chapter for y'all!

Woot , hopefully this was a good chapter for y'all!

If you enjoyed it don't forget to comment and vote! (''●)