Chapter 29

A/N:
A part of this chapter will have some naughtiness,that I would outline with stars where it begins and ends.

After the auction while having something to eat, some of the people came to me to shake my hand and asking how they could donate money and other things to the hospital, so I got dad to sort things out.

Later, everyone started moving to the ballroom where the dancing is. I have to admit, the place looks stunning. Amy starts jumping when she sees Oliver and I told her to go to him. At first she didn't wanna go, saying she can't leave me on my own, so I told her that I know a lot of people here and I wanna spend some time with my parents before they leave.

After having an inner battle with herself, she hugs me and said that she will see me later, so I wave her off with a smile. I walked through the room, stopping occasionally to have a conversation with someone, then walk further until I reached my parents.

We talked for a while and one of the young doctors came to me and asked me to dance with him. I didn't want to, but it would be rude if I didn't. While dancing we talked about the auction and the children. After the dance he thanked me and took me back to where my parents were sitting. I was sitting for a few minutes, when I see one of the young doctors I became friends with while visiting the kids,walk towards me.

"Good evening, Miss Grey, would you perhaps care to dance with me." I smile and give him my hand. "I would be honoured to dance with you doctor Saunders." We walk to the dance floor and start dancing to the slow beat of the song. "You did very well with the auction tonight, the families of these kids will be so surprise when they hear the news." I smiled and said its the least I can do for them.

He twirled me around the floor and it was amazing. "Wow, you dance very well for a doctor," I joked with him. He stops dead in his track and looks at me, while putting his hand over his heart pretending to hurt.  "Oh, you just broke my heart into a thousand pieces with those words," he says and I burst out laughing. He pulls me to him again and we continue the dance.

After two more songs and a lot of joking, he took me to our table. "I guess I will see you later pretty lady,if not, then I will see you next week at the hospital," he whispers to me. I nod my head and he walks away. I turn to my parents and see that dad is looking extremely tired. Mom must of notice as well, as she gets up and tells dad he needs to go rest. Tasha's mom got up as well to help mom with dad and I told them that I would walk with them to the car.

They left, so I walked back slowly and went to the bar, got myself a stiff drink and down it in one gulp, then order another one. After taking a sip I walk to one side and stand in a dark corner, while watching the people on the dance floor. Natasha and Andy were dancing and hell knows where Amy is, maybe she's busy making out with Oliver somewhere. Its getting a bit chilly now, so I'm glad I decided to bring a wrap to put around my shoulders.

******start of sexual scene******

"Is he the reason you never replied to any of my messages," I hear behind me and jump. "Jaso..." Before I could continue or turn around he pulls me against him. Is that the guy Amy was talking about or were you playing us both," he growls in my ear. "Jason, you don't understand, he..." Again he interrupts.

His one hand goes under my dress and he squeeze my leg, then moves up to my panties. I look around scared that someone will see what his doing, but everyone was to busy having a good time and the corner where we standing has a large pillar blocking us from curious eyes. He pulls me more closely to his body, so close that I feel his erection against me. I feel his fingers pushing my panties to one side and he pushes a finger inside me and moves it around and I groaned at the feeling. "Does he make you feel this good baby, can he make you cum by just touching you." I didn't answer as I can feel myself on edge. "Answer me dammit," he growls and bit my neck,
at the same time his fingers moves faster inside me. I cry out when I feel myself going over the edge and my body went limb against him.

****end of sexual scene*******

He removes his hand slowly, then turn me around to face him. I was shaking like crazy and look at this man before me. His eyes were searching mine as if looking for something. I reach out and touch his cheek. "Don't you know that you are the only man I will ever love Jason, the only man for me. There's nothing between me and doctor Saunders, we just friends. Amy only said those things so you could come to the Ball and the reason I didn't reply to those messages is because I was busy with my finals and didn't  want any distraction."

He looks into my eyes again, then pulled me into his arms, his lips crashing onto mine. After a few minutes he pulls back. "I'm sorry for being so ruff baby, I think my jealousy got the best of me." I smiled and whisper, "I kind of like the jealousy in you."

After a few more kisses Jason pulls away. "I'm actually working tonight love, but I had to come see for myself that no one took you away from me. I promise you,we will work things out and I will work things out with your parents as well. All I ask is that you would never stop loving me as I can't see life without you."

Jason left soon afterwards, telling me he would be in contact everyday, but think its best if we don't meet till everything is sorted, so we can do things the right way. Five minutes after he left I went in search for Amy, so we can leave as Natasha and Andy has left already.