Club

Jungkook's P.O.V:

How did things get to this?

My hands are wrapped around his slender waist, going underneath his shirt as I bite down on his plump glossy lip. "Ngh.. you're a feisty virgin haha." I grin into the French kiss, "how do you know I'm a virgin?"

The pink haired frazzled male stops the French kiss to look up at me with surprise. I give him my infamous bunny smile. His eyes look downwards, I take this chance to bring his lips back to mine. I hold him up against the wall to wrap his legs around me.

"Do.. you seriously.. hah.... think that an inexperienced virgin would do this to you?" I grind my dick into his fully clothed lower half. He gasps. "Oh boy was I mistaken!" I chuckle, and bring my lips to his neck side. I suck on the skin that is full of glitter.

"Ohh~ *pant* *pant* kookieeee~~ stop teasing me with your grinding~!"

I leave the New formed red bruise with a last kiss. "Impatient are we?" I cock an eyebrow at the messy looking V. His lips used to be glossy because of the lip gloss, but now they're glossy because of my saliva, and red because of my constant sucking and biting.

The pink hair is all over the place, shirt is completely unbuttoned- fallen to his elbows. V doesn't have his shoes on, we threw our shoes out somewhere in the room as we came rushing inside. My eyes look at V's black pants, my eyes notice a big bulge that appears to be wet.

V really must need my cock inside him. "Kookie~~ I need you.." his voice comes out in a whimper. I kiss V and tell him, "I need your ass for my dick too."