They stopped at one small room. Dany pushed the wooden door open as she led him inside.

Inside the room was a medium-sized wooden box. His sister's pale hand touched it and pull open the lid as he stood and watch.

Daeneys turned back with something in her hand.

"I believed this belongs to you, Viserys."

She laid that scaly round thing onto his palms.

"What is it?"

"A dragon egg. We found it in your arms when we pull you off the ocean."

Viserys held up his heavily shaking hands which are holding the grey dragon egg to his violet eyes.

A dragon egg.

"We need to hatch it, aren't we?" He asked shakily.

"Yes, we will. I already told my Dothraki soldiers to prepare the bonfire. We will hatch it like we did with mine."

Viserys nodded and lowered his hands.

One servant came near and attempted to take the egg away, he quickly snapped his gaze to him in a warning manner.

Daenerys stared at him silently as he cradle the dragon egg in his arms.

"I can do it myself."

The sound of cracking in the fire makes him tighten his hand onto his grey egg a little bit.

"Viserys, let me. I'm fireproof." Dany said softly and touches his pale hand.

He let out a shaky breath and shook his head.

"No, this is my dragon egg. I should hatch it myself."

His sister stunned a little bit, then take a step back and nodded. A small and faint smile appears on her lips.

Viserys moved closer to the fire and lowered down the scaly egg in his arms.

The heat of the blazing fire warms up his face as he drop his egg into it, surprisingly, the bonfire wasn't as hot as he imagined. Instead, it is warm, the exact warm temperature that he likes.

For a moment, he imagined sanking himself in the heat and just sleep in that fire.

He carefully place the dragon egg in the center of the heat and turn back to his sister.

Dany's violet eyes widen with shock as she quickly grabbed his hand into hers and observed it.

Viserys just founded that even though his hands were just dipped into the flame, it still remains pale and safe, no sign of any burning wound.

"You...you are fireproof?"

"What?" His dark brows frowned.

"Fire can't harm you. But, why? You once..."

"Died? Yes, I died because of fire heat. So?"

His little sister remained silent for a few seconds, then, she inhaled.

"I...I think the thing that send you back here gave you the ability of fireproof. Remember what you once said? Fire can't harm a dragon. You are reincarnated, Viserys, as a dragon."

He is in a great wave of shock.

Mother, did you really gave me this power to side my sister?

"Khaleesi." Jorah came near and called her, interrupting the silence.

"A letter from the Blossom Isles just arrived."

Daenerys turned quickly.

"Really? What did the Lord Mayfair says?"

"I guess it's a good respond, but I'm not so sure what will he wrote in the letter." The last male line of Mormont bow his head.

"You should come inside and read the letter yourself."

She turned back to him, her violet eyes glistening with happiness.

"This is a good sign, brother. We will reclaim our throne that once belongs to father, and to his father, and to Aegon the Conqueror."

"And what about the dragon egg?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You can stay with it here. After all, you are fireproof now. The process would take about overnight or several hours." Dany said, touching his shoulder.

"I will be in my room, if something wrong is going on, you can come."

He nodded.

"Oh, and one more thing."

"Hmm?" He hummed in respond, turning his gaze back to her.

"You changed, brother. A lot." His sister commented, looking all over him to find any sign of madness which is usually seen in his violet eyes.

"Thank you then, sister." Viserys said, smiling lightly.

After Daenerys' small figure in the black leather cloak disappeared from his eyes, he turned to the fire which is located in the side of his room, sitting down in front of it and rest his chin on his palm.

"Now, what should I name you, my dragon?"

Limerence ||♞|| Viserys TargaryenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara