Last Names

*Basilton's POV*

"Love? Is that you?" I call into the flat from my place on the red sofa. I hear shuffling and see a bright, rather handsome, face enter the living room. "Well of course it's me! Who else would it be? Are you expecting company?" My prick of a boyfriend retorts. "Wanker." I mutter under my breath. Simon lifts my legs, sits down, and rests them back on his lap. "Not when you are around I'm not." He snickers as he talks. I try to glare at him, but a smile spreads over my face when I see his bright blue eyes shining in humour. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment, enjoying the other just being here. Eventually, Simon yawns, breaking the moment, and crawls over my legs and into my lap. Simon curls into my chest, his hands fisting my shirt and his curls brushing my chin. I, on instinct, wrap my arms around his waist and hold him. Ever since Simon lost his magic, he has become needy. Which I don't think is bad, it just means he trusts me to comfort him. When Simon has his bad days, remembering his past, he will stay in our room and lay with me for hours. No talking, except for occasional whispers, just laying together. Thanking Merlin that we are both still alive, and that we have each other still. It's a daily, sometimes even hourly, occurrence that we will go to the position we are in now. It lets us both cuddle and relax together. "I love you, Darling. So much." Simon whispers into my chest. I smile at his words. I love this man entirely too much. Simon is my life. I'd do absolutely anything for him. "I adore you, Love. More than you will ever know." I whisper back into his ear. I feel him smile and curl into me more. I rest my head on his and soak up as much of his warmth as I can.

*Simon's POV*

I will never stop loving Basilton Grimm-Pitch. He is my everything. He has saved me, in more ways than even he knows. I snuggle into his coldness. His vampire skin cooling my always heated body. I know it sounds cliché, but we are like puzzle pieces. Completely opposite, him cold and intelligent, me hot and not-so-smart, yet we fit together perfectly. He cools me, and I heat him. Both giving each other what the other doesn't have. "Darling?" I mumble quietly, not knowing if he is awake or not. "Hmm?" Baz answers back. I grin at his sleepiness, knowing that I am the exact same way. "Can I ask you something?" I question. Baz nods, burying his face in my hair. He always tells me how much he loves my curls. That he used to dream about playing with them in Watford. "Anything." He says. I take a deep breath and pull him impossibly closer to me. My love doing the same back by tightening his grip around me. "Will you marry me, Darling?" I ask him softly. I have been thinking about this for the past few months. Baz and I have been together for almost 5 years now, and I want to be with him forever. I only hope he wants the same. Baz pushes me away from him, but not too far, just enough so he can see my face. "Love, that isn't funny." He says sternly. I give him a confused look. 'Funny? I wasn't telling a joke...' My mind wonders. Baz only looks into my eyes, his silver irises showing he is serious. "Baz...I'm not joking. I want to marry you. I want to be with you forever. You are my everything, Darling. I love you. Be with me forever. Please?" I ask, pleading with my eyes. I want him to say yes. I need him to say yes. If he doesn't, I don't know what I will do. I can't handle him saying no. Just the thought of it makes me want to cry. Bawl. I need him to say yes. I know I didn't propose in a romantic way. Where you eat at a fancy restaurant, then go to the park to star gaze, and just when they think that's all, you ask them the question and see their eyes light up with joy, then you hug and kiss, knowing that you'll be together till the end of time. But I couldn't do that. First, because Baz hates going to restaurants since he can't hide his fangs when he eats. Second, because I didn't want to. I didn't want the expected proposal, I wanted it to be special. To do it when we are in our own little world. I stare into Baz's gorgeous silver eyes and wait for him to say something. Hopefully yes. My love brings his hand to my cheek, gently running his thumb under my eye. That's when I realize I'm crying. I can't take him not answering. I let the tears flow silently, begging Baz to say yes with my eyes. "Love..." Baz says quietly. For a second I think he is going to say no. That my dreams are just dreams and will never come true. However, Baz leans in and presses his cold lips against mine. The kiss isn't heated or passionate, but it's still amazing. Sweet, slow, and tasting like Baz. He pulls away, giving my a chance to breathe, and wraps his arms around my waist again. He pulls me close and lays his forehead on mine. His eyes are closed, his mouth slightly hanging open, letting us share each other's breath. I lay my hands on his cheeks, feeling the cool skin on my palm. His eyes remain closed. Then I hear it. "Of course, Love." Baz whispers. My heart stops. He said yes. Baz said yes. I smile, a slight sob cracking my voice, and tears start to stream down my face. Happy tears. I lift Baz's face and kiss him. I kiss him differently from our last kiss. This one is filled with passion. Love. Our love for each other.

*Basilton's POV*

I'm going to marry Simon Snow. Simon Snow asked me, me, to marry him. I notice I'm crying when we pull apart and Simon laughs as he wipes away my tears. I do the same for him. I hold his face in my hands, him mirroring my movements. He is gorgeous. His golden hair matted on his head, face bright red, and lips pressed into a smile. I kiss him again, only making this one much shorter. Immediately after breaking apart, Simon wraps his arms around my neck and buries his face in my shoulder. I tightly grip his waist.  I never want to let him go. I want to stay right here forever. Simon on my lap, holding him, him holding me, being together in general. But I never have to stop.  I can stay like this forever. With Simon as my husband, and me as his, we can do anything. I know we can.

"Love?" I ask quietly after Morgana-knows-how-long of staying still and silent. I get no answer from Simon. I look down and see his sleeping form. His warm palm is still on my chest, and his head is heavy on my shoulder. I see a slight grin on his pink lips, making me smile brightly. Even in his sleep, Simon can somehow still be adorable. I sneak my hands around his back and under his legs. Once I'm sure I have a good grip on him, though not too hard, I don't want to wake him, I pick him up and carry him to our room. Laying him down, I strip him of his trousers and shirt, leaving him only in his underwear. I hear him sigh in his sleep as clothing is removed. I know he gets too hot in his sleep. I take off my clothes, making me just as undressed as Simon, and crawl into bed with him. I mumble a spell, making the lights turn off, and face Simon. As if by instinct, he rolls over in his sleep and lays on me. I chuckle at his cuteness. I will never be able to get over how cute he can be. Never. My arms find their way to his lower back and his head falls heavily on my chest. I love Simon. I love him more than anything. And now I'm going to marry him. Soon, Simon Snow will become Simon Grimm-Snow. And I will become Basilton Grimm-Snow. I love the sound of it. I can't wait. We will share everything, even last names.

Mindless Fluff...Sorry It's  Short, I'll Try To Make The Next One Longer. Bye!

    --Me