Girlfriend

Ello Guys! Here Is Another AU. Hope You Like It! Bye!

  --Me

*Sierra's POV*

'I don't get it. I just don't get it. Why can't they just accept me?! I didn't do anything to them! Can't they just be nice and move on?!' My mind cries. I run down the hallways to the exit doors on the end, my high heels clinking on the tile floor with each step.  Tears stream down my face as my ears replay all the hurtful, heartbreaking words those guys told me. My skin still tingling where they touched me. I push the metal doors open and run out, completely forgetting about the next three hours left of school. I keep running, where to? I don't know. Tears continue to stain my face, and I can't do anything to stop them. 'So, what are you? You can't  be a girl if you were born a boy, faggot. Life doesn't  work that way. Come here, I'll find out for you.' Their nasty voices ring in my head again. I start to slow down, my feet burning from running so far in heels, and realize I'm near the park. I walk there, my hands trying to wipe away the salty tears, only to have more of them replace the wiped away ones. 'You faggot, you are a boy! You know no one will love you, right? Who can love a fake girl? A wannabe? No one, that's who! You are a boy, Simon!' The memories say again. I find a bench out side of the fenced in park, and take a seat to rest. 'They were wrong...They were wrong....They were.....right?' My mind tries to fight back, but fails. I want so badly to believe that they are just rude kids, but when you hear the same words every single day, it's hard to. I'm just being myself, why is that so hard to understand and accept? I cry into my hands, my sobs going unnoticed by the less than handful of other people in the park.

*Basilton's POV*

Where did she go? I swear I saw her run out here just a few minutes ago. I keep walking, my hands bundled into my pockets as my mind replays the memories of her crying and running away from the large group of guys. I would have immediately beaten those guys to a pulp, but I needed to check on my girlfriend first. I round the corner, coming to the entrance of the city park, and hear sobs. I look up and see my beautiful soulmate crying on a bench just outside the fence. I rush towards her and kneel at her feet. If Sierra noticed me, she doesn't show it. Her hands stay on her face and her sobs continue to echo around us. I grab her hands and pull them away from her red, tear-stained face. At first she seems startled, but when she sees me, she falls down to me and crawls in my lap. Her sobs shake both her body and mine as I hold her. "Shhh, Love. It's okay. I'm here now, it's alright." I try to sooty her. Sierra curls into my chest and starts to calm down. Her sobs slowly fade away and her grip loosens, but only slightly. "What happened, Love? What's wrong?" I ask softly. I still don't know what exactly happened, I just saw her running away while the group of boys laughed. Anger starts to rise in my throat as I remember there high fives and fist bumps, but I quickly push it down so I can take care of my girlfriend. "They-They s-said, I-I couldn't....I'm a girl. I am, aren't I? Do-Do you s-see me as-as a girl?" Sierra looks at me with pleading eyes that are filled to the brim with tears threatening to start pouring again. I stare at her in disbelief. She never has been like this before. Always pushed away people's insults and doubts. "What?! Sierra, you are female! I know that! I've never thought of you as anything different! What's wrong? This isn't like you." I say. "Baz, I always get t-told how I'm a fr-freak. A faggot. How I'm going to go to h-hell because I 'went against God's choices.' I didn't want to be born a boy, and all I'm doing is being me! I d-don't want to go to hell. I just want to be viewed as a girl, because that's what I am, not a walking sin..." Sierra cries. I pull her further into my lap, if even possible, and hold onto her tight. "What did those guys tell you?" I ask, a bit of frustration leaking into my voice. "I-I don't want to talk about them." Sierra answers. "No, tell me what they said. They obviously said something that made you think these awful things, Love. Now, tell me. Please?" I ask again. She turns her head away, making the blonde curls brush against my face, but answers me anyway. "They said I would go to hell. That I'm-I'm a boy. I'm a faggot. Th-Then they, umm, they..." Sierra doesn't finish because she buries her face in my neck to silently cry. 'Bastards. All of them. Who could hurt such a kind, beautiful, thoughtful, girl like this? My girl.' My mind seethes. Sierra is an amazing person who doesn't deserve this. "What did they do, Sierra? Tell me." I demand, harsher than I intended. She flinches at my tone. I wait for her to answer me, not trusting my voice to be soft and not wanting to scare her or hurt her more. She takes a shaky breath and says, "Th-They touched me." She whispered so quietly, but I heard exactly what she said. "They 'touched' you?!" I yell. Anger rages through me, unable to calm down. She nods her head and tries to explain. "One of th-them stuck their hand up-up my sk-skirt. I'm so s-sorry. I-I tried to stop them. I'm sorry..." Sierra whispers in my ear. I push her away, a flash of hurt filling her face, but I tell her the truth. "Sorry? Why in the bloody hell are you sorry, Sierra?! You didn't do anything! Those bastards did. I'm going to kill them. How could they do this? Sierra, I love you. So so much. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't a girl. Don't let them hurt you. You are amazing and will definitely be going to heaven. Those idiots will be the ones going to hell." I yell. Sierra smiles weakly, but I can still see the hurt in her eyes. "Can we skip the rest of the day? Please? I just want to go home." Sierra pleads into my chest as she nuzzles against me. I grin at her adorableness and nod. "Of course, Love. Anything." I promise as I pick her up bridal style, she weighs next to nothing, and carry her to our house.