𝘵𝘸𝘰.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
THE GIRL WITH THE DEMON BLOOD
CHAPTER TWO— SOME THINGS DON'T CHANGE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆THE GIRL WITH THE DEMON BLOODCHAPTER TWO— SOME THINGS DON'T CHANGE

GAS STATION:

AFTER DEAN HAD PRACTICALLY BEGGED his sister to help find their dad and succeeded, the two embarked on the drive to Jericho, California where the murders were happening. Dean, of course, just had to stop at a gas station to get gas and food(aka pie).

Samantha occupied herself by going through Dean's cassette collection, realizing they were all the same ones that their dad had and they grew up listening to on repeat. She stopped her discovery when she saw Dean leaving the gas station, carrying junk food in his arms.

"Hey!" Samantha leaned out of the car to listen to what her brother had to say. "You want breakfast?" Dean offered cheekily. When Samantha noticed that there was nothing healthy in her brother's arms, she declined.

"So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and Dad still running credit card scams?" Samantha inquired, recalling all the times she was given new credit cards while growing up, each with perhaps the most ridiculous names ever.

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career" Dean took the gas nozzle out of the impala and back into the pump. "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards" Samantha only rolled her eyes. That wasn't something she missed about hunting, scamming just to get money. She felt a bit guilty for doing it, her father and brother didn't understand why.

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" Samantha swung her feet back inside the impala before closing the door.

"Uh, Burt Aframian" Dean got into the impala also, setting his drink and food down. "And his son Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal" He shut the driver's door.

"Sounds about right" She scoffed, glancing back at the cassettes she had been shuffling through. "Dean, you gotta update your cassette collection" Samantha scrutinized.

"Why? You loved them as a kid" Dean frowned, remembering all the times that he and young Samantha had fun listening to songs from bands like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns N'Roses (which happened to be Samantha's favorite), Metallica, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and even Creedence Clearwater Revival.

"For one, they're cassette tapes. And two—" Samantha started to pull out a few. "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?" Dean took the one labeled Metallica from his sister. "It's the greatest hits of mullet rock" Dean ignored his little sister's protests.

"Well, house rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts her cakehole" Dean put the Metallica cassette back into the box and started playing what was already in. AC/DC's Back in Black.