Chapter 17

7 months later

Nia's POV

It's August meaning it's Nylah's and I birthday month. Them motherfucking Leo's. I was way to excited. Things have  been going great between Rashad and I and yes all of us still live together. I be wanting to kill kyree everyday. Ugly ass! Currently me and bae was laid up in bed. He was rubbing my feet. I was rolling up a blunt.

"Baby I got one more year before I graduate" I said smiling. He looked up at me and smiled "yeah I know baby. You ready to be 22?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "What's the hype?" I asked. "Shidd ion know" he said laughing. He kissed my foot. "Tender ass nigga" I said. He slapped my thigh. "You motherfuckin right" He said.

He laid down on my belly. "Mami?" He said. "Papi?" I replied. "I want a baby" he said. "I gotchu in 3 years" I told him. "3 years? No baby that's to long" he said looking up at me. "Can I get my degree first?" I asked him sparking the blunt. "Soon as you graduate" he told me. I shook my head smiling.

"Babe ima go spend 2 weeks with my granny. I miss her" I told him. "When?" He asked. "Tomorrow" I told him. He nodded. "Well I can have you all night to myself" he said climbing on top of me. I nodded. "What you tryna do baby?" I asked him. "You" He said. "Take me!" I yelled. The rest was history.

2 weeks later

"Granny I leave tomorrow , I enjoyed being over here" I told her. "I enjoyed having you over big baby" she said laughing. I smiled. "That young man you got he's a sweetheart. He's been over here everyday" she said. I nodded. "I hear wedding bells" she told me. "Aw granny , It's to early to tell" I told her.

"Nawl baby , you gotta stop being so scary. He's admitted that he wants no other lady but you. Listen to your granny. "I know after losing August was a lot on you. After your first boyfriend hurt you. But baby Rashad is different. Open up and let him show you" she told me. I nodded and hugged her. "I love you so much granny" I told her. "Aw I love you too baby" she said kissing my cheek.

"Now come on and eat these cupcakes I made" she told me. "Granny you want me to always be fat" I said laughing. "Not F.A.T baby . P.H.A.T" she said. "And nothing else" I said. "You know" she said laughing. I love her man.

I caught a uber home early this morning and I snuck in the house. I walked upstairs and I saw Rashad snuggled up in my pillow. Awe. I took a picture and slipped my shoes off and walked out the door into the hall and saw kyree. Ugh! "The fuck you looking at" I whispered yelled. "I don't know. It's to ugly for me to recognize it" he whispered. I gasped. "Bastard" I said . "Ya mammy" He said walking back into the room. Bitch!

I walked downstairs and started cooking breakfast. Kyree took Nylah out for bday breakfast and some other things for her day today. They so cute together. I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist and a few kisses on my neck. "Good morning baby" I said. "Good morning , when you get here?" He asked me. "6am" I told him. "Sit down" I told him. I made his plate and gave it to him.

I was washing the dishes when I felt something cold around my neck. I looked down to see a chain that had a "R" on it. I fell in love. I turned around. "Awe baby I love it" I told him while Kissing him. "I told you I wasn't gone stop until I got you wearing my chain" he told me smiling a dimpled smile.

"Next comes?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Baby I have a doctors appointment for tomorrow" I told him. He looked at me. "Pregnant?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. I honestly don't even know. We'll find out soon. He just smiled at me. He's so goofy.

Nylah's POV

My baby took me to so many places. He got me everything I wanted. I was a lucky woman. We made it back home and Nia and Rashad was in the living room. "Happy birthday again boo" she said giving me a present. It was a diamond studded bff necklace. "Awe I love it friend , thank you" I said hugging her. "You welcome" she said smiling.

Rashad passed me my gift and it was a gun with my name engraved on it. "Really? You would get me the most gangsta-ish gift" I said laughing. "Thank you though" I said hugging him. He smiled. "We should all Netflix & chill" Nia said. "But actually chill" she added while laughing. "Bettt I'll get my pjs on and we can find a movie" I told her. Today was amazing. I love they crazy asses so much!