When Girls Just Aren't Enough Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Memories," I replied without a single moment's hesitation.

"That was a good one," he commented.

"It was! Now it's my turn to ask a question, what's your favorite color?"

"The color of your eyes," he replied shamelessly and I felt my face grow hot.

"Ugh, I feel like you're just feeding me lines to get into my pants..."

"No, I just honestly love gazing into your eyes, they're a lovely shade of azure," he admitted.

I felt myself flush completely.

"You're so sly... I felt like I just fell for you all over again..." I mumbled shyly.

"You're so cute!" He teased.

"Oh stop it you..." I grumbled feeling myself becoming flustered.

"You know, before you probably wouldn't react this way unless your arrogance was all for show..." He commented bluntly.

"Well, people change," I simply reply back.

"Hmmm, true enough," he agreed.

"Anyways, it's your turn to ask me a question," I said trying to avert the subject away from myself.

"Why were you so enraptured with me months ago?"

"Easy, you were fine as hell, not only that, but you also saved me..."

"Thank you for the honesty," he chuckled amused with my answer.

"So, anything about me that you find extremely attractive?" I smirked shamelessly.

"How you act so confident sometimes as if you're a sexy dominant top when really, we all know you're a blushing submissive bottom," he replied back.

"Well shit, did someone release my sex tape with Zane?" I joked.

"So I was right, you were sleeping with him..." He quietly remarked to himself, but despite that my ears could still catch onto his words.

"Humans yearn for warmth you know, we want the feeling of being loved..." I whispered emotionally.

"I just wish I could've been your first instead..."

I felt my face flush yet again at his words and my heart thumping erratically. This vampire really has a way with words.

"Well there's not too much you can do now!" I curtly snapped a bit irritated he would feed me lines when all he did before was ignore my advances.

"I admit there isn't, but of course I could always overwrite that memory and create one that involves you and me instead of you and him," he replies seductively in a low voice that creates shivers down my spine.

"I wouldn't object to it..." I whispered back hoarsely my voice thickly laced with lust.

"Soon enough." I feel our lips connect and we share a sweet lingering kiss.

I let out a dreamy sigh aching for more. "Are we almost there yet? I can't wait to get you out of those clothes," I purred sensually.

"Well, I sincerely hope you don't like getting it down in front of the deceased," he replied solemnly, suddenly taking a huge change in tone.

He removes the blindfold and I hop out of the car drinking in the somber, yet scenic cemetery.

He opens the trunk of the car and pulls out a picnic basket.

I noticed the majestic glows of the setting sun accentuating his ethereal features. Enthralled by his beauty I could feel my breath being taken away.