O|ne

Chan leaned against the back wall of the school with a lit cigarette on his lips

Chan leaned against the back wall of the school with a lit cigarette on his lips. It was a cold Monday morning and classes were going to begin in ten minutes. Chan was skating on thin ice with his recent absences from Mrs. Wendy's class, and Chan wasn't looking to get after school detention anytime soon. He took one last puff from his cigarette before grinding it into the cement with the bottom of his shoe.

Many students were making their way into the school when Chan made his way to the main entrance. He glanced around before locking eyes with a familiar face. "Hey, Chan," Changbin called to him as he swam through the wave of students. Changbin was Chan's best friend. They had been through hell and back together with countless fights, detentions, and even police chases.

Chan bumped Changbin's fist as Changbin finally arrived at his side. "What's up?" Chan asked to spark a conversation. Nothing much. I heard from Seungmin there's going to be a new student today~." Changbin sang.

Chan scoffed. "And why should I care?" Chan asked. Although he probably knew why Changbin had told him anyway. "Cause you're the king of the fucking school, Chan!" Chanbin practically yelled. Nope, scratch that, he did yell. Mr. Rowley's head snapped in our direction. He locked eyes with Changbin as he began to march over to us. "See ya!" He exclaimed quickly before breaking into a sprint as Mr. Rowley ran after him. He really had to be careful cussing around teachers.

Chan made his way to his locker before going to class. He pulled his laptop out and a few textbooks before closing it again. A few girls huddled in the corner as Chan walked by. They giggled and squealed when Chan smirked at them. "Hi, Chan Oppa!" One of them yelled. Chan sent her a small wave and she fell back into her friends squealing.

Chan had many admirers at school. He would get confessed to almost every week, but he'd turn them all down. He just wasn't interested. And he didn't think he'd ever be.

Chan walked into his first class and took his usual seat in the back corner. He threw his feet up onto the desk and waited for class to start.

He silently scrolled through Instagram while the class was full of noise. He was starting to develop a headache, but luckily the teacher walked in and silenced the class. She shot Chan a playful glare and Chan knew why. He groaned and removed his feet from the empty desk next to him.

"Now," Mrs. Wendy declared. "We have a new student today! And I expect everyone to be nice to him." She glared at a corner of boys that just rolled their eyes. Mrs. Wendy went and opened the door to let the new student inside.

Chan followed the boy with his eyes as the new boy made his way inside. He was small and frail looking with fluffy dark hair. He was wearing a pastel pink sweatshirt with a collared white shirt underneath. His jeans were very light and they had two rips at the knees, and his shoes matched the pink and white of his top.

Chan looked at the boy with curiosity. What was a pretty boy like that doing at a school like this? He'd for sure get bullied and tormented to no end. "Hello." He whispered. His voice was quiet and soft. "My name is Yang Jeongin. Nice to meet you all." He continued before looking down at his shoes.

Mrs.Wendy put her hand on Jeongin's shoulder to get his attention and pointed towards the back of the room. "There's an empty seat next to Mr. Bang." She said sweetly. She shot Chan a look that read 'you better be nice, asshole' and Chan just nodded. Jeongin made his way to his new desk and slid in next to Chan.

"Hi." He muttered. He used his hands to rub his eyes before letting out a huff of breath. Chan leaned over and whispered to Jeongin as class began. "Rough first day?" He asked. Jeongin looked at Chan and turned away as his face grew red. "Something like that."
———————————————————————
A/N: hey, uh this is my first skz fan fic in general so it might be a little experimental more than anything else. I promise I'll try and get better at this ㅠㅡㅠ

Q: who is your skz bias?
(Mine is Chan~🤠)