Welcome To Haven

Mulai dari awal

Qrow:" Hey."

Not long after, Ren is nudged in the side by Nora.

Ren:" Hey."

Jaune:" So...how much farther to the academy?"

Qrow:" Almost there. I'd figure I'd take you kids on the scenic ground."

And so, Qrow just opens a big door that reveals an amazing view onto the city. The easily excited Ruby is the first one to step forward and take a good look at what has caught her attention.

Ruby:" Wow...This. Is. Awesome!"

Qrow:" That's certainly something."

Ruby:" Oh my gosh, look at all of the weapons."

Qrow:" The vendors around here will sell you just about anything, whether they should or not."

Jaune:" They really made the most out of these mountains."

Qrow:" Every inch...and stay away from the lower levels. The higher you go, the nicer it gets."

Nora:" And we are going up!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a fast walk towards the academy itself as the kids marvel at the structures around them. Qrow on the other hand doesn't look really pleased with the situation. He looks around and observes everything until he notices the others getting closer to the main building, so he catches up as good as he can. Ruby already calls out through the hallway, trying to reach someone.

Ruby:" Hello! Hello!!!"

Nora:" Maybe try louder?"

Ren:" There doesn't seem to be anyone here."

Jaune:" I guess school isn't really in session right now. Maybe that's it."

Qrow:" No, this sin't right. Come on."

Ruby:" Wait for us!"

With that, the five of them make their way towards the headmasters' office. In the panic they feel, they pull out their weapons as Qrow prepares for what may await them.

Qrow:" Get ready, There could be trouble."

Right after, the door is kicked open, but the suspense is lifted when te man who seems to be te headmaster is startled and lets out a short cry of surprise, now startling the students, before losing his balance and landing on the floor. Qrow himself does almost the same, just without the cry, as Ruby calls out towards the headmaster.