15

smut warning (☭ ͜ʖ ☭)

Bakugou traipsed through the front door of his shared house, yelling out, "Kirishima, I'm home!"

"Bakubabe!" Kirishima yelled, running out of the kitchen into his smaller boyfriend's arms . Bakugou growls, hugging Kirishima back softly. "Hard day at work?" Kirishima assumed, making a small pouty face while waiting for the answer.

"Yeah.." the ash-blond haired young man responded, nuzzling his face further into Kirishima's chest. The crimson-red haired man let out a cute, sympathetic 'aww' and ran his fingers through his partners hair.

"Well lucky for you, I'm in the middle of making some stuffed shells and bread sticks. Oh, and I'm gonna make dessert to! And maybe I can give you a massage and..." Kirishima rambled on only to be cut off Bakugou's supple lips placed on his, for a short, sweet second.

"Thank you so much, Kirishima." Bakugou said rubbing his hands down his taller lover's chest.

"Of course, baby. Why don't you go up stairs and get into something more comfy, huh? I'm sure dinner will be done by the time you're out." Kirishima winks, placing a quick kiss onto Bakugou's forehead and shuffling back into the kitchen. Bakugou smiles to himself and walks up the stairs into his shared bedroom. He strips out of his day clothes, and into something more soothing. The pale man pulls open a dresser drawer and unfolds one of Kirishima's dress shirts. Being way to large on him, both shoulders rested mid-bicep. Bakugou didn't bother putting pants on because the shirt was so big it covered up his maroon undies. He walks down the stairs into the dining room, patiently scrolling on Instagram while waiting for dinner.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing?" Kirishima teases, leaning his shoulder against the doorway, tray of food in his hands. Bakugou blushes, looking down at his feet. Kirishima chuckles, placing the tray of food in the middle of the awfully large dinner table. He sits across from Bakugou, leaning back into his chair, staring at his lovely partner, biting his lip. Kirishima clears his throat, and shakes his head, coming out of his trance. "Dig in!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After they had finished dinner and dessert, Kirishima escorted Bakugou into their freshly cleaned room.

"I want you to take all of your clothes off and lay face down on the bed, okay Baku?" Kirishima tells, looking Bakugou into the eyes. Bakugou nods slowly, unbuttoning his shirt and walking toward the bed.

"I'll be right back." Kirishima says scuffling out of the bedroom. Bakugou slips down his underwear as well, and lies on the bed soundly. The small sound of Kirishima's feet padding back into the bedroom makes Bakugou smile. Kirishima places a small speaker on the nightstand playing (insert extremely sexy song here). Bakugou blushes, knowing what was coming. The small 'pop' of a cap echoes throughout the room. Kirishima turns the bottle of massage oil upside down, letting the fluids flow onto Bakugou's bare body. Bakugou shivers.

"Cold, huh?" Kirishima asks.

"Really cold." Bakugou answers squirming slightly. Kirishima closes the lid to the oil, and starts working his hands around his lovers body. He starts at his left ankle, large hands rubbing in all the right spots. He makes his way up to Bakugou's muscular thigh, working his thumbs in circles. Bakugou groans softly. Teasing the bottom of Baku's left arse cheek, he reaches down to his right ankle and repeats every step he did to the left. As Kiri reaches back up to his partner's ass cheeks, he doesn't tease this time. Kirishima takes both of his large hands and rubs Bakugou's ass, occasionally spreading them apart to take a peak of his pink hole. Kirishima stops fondling with his lovers butt for a quick minute to massage the tension away from Bakugou's shoulders and back.

Slowly sliding his hands down Bakugou's back, Kirishima spread his boyfriend's cheeks apart. He takes his right hand and spreads Bakugou's whole, taking in the beautiful sight. Slowly, he pokes his lubed index finger into Bakugou's asshole.

"Aaah!" Bakugou moans quietly, pushing back against Kirishima's finger. Kirishima grins widely, chuckling wickedly. Pulling his finger out a couple of centimeters, Kirishima starts to slowly rub Bakugou's prostate.

"Aaaah! Kiri-- Ahh! Yes! Nghhhh, right there! Right there!" Struggling to form words, Bakugou yells out and squirms.

"Yeah? You like that? Such a dirty little boy." Kirishima smiles, biting his lip. He slips his longer middle finger in, massaging the spot faster. Bakugou screams out, grinding down on the bed. Kirishima fingers faster, reaching his left hand up and smacking Bakugou's ass. Bakugou cries out, tears forming in his eyes.

"Gonna come, gonna, gonna c-come!!" Bakugou exclaims, eyes clamping shut, and cum squirting out of the head of his penis and onto the clean sheets.

"Hhuff. Thank you so, so much Kirishima. Do you mind if I return the favor?"

ZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZX

im back beaches!!!!!! yalll like that???????????????????????? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) thank you guys for all the reads i love each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna do something special for you guys so if you have suggestions please comment or message me!!!! love yalllllpivjnjrngpjnef;vlknef;k ;rkefjlk