My thought goes back to the huge moment two days ago.

I feel like a shit and I threw up badly almost every morning since last three days. I think this is a bug but somehow I also craving. I only talk about this with Irene because she is the one in here with me at my condo when Clyde gone to his dad office for some work. Yeah, Clyde won't wasting time to come work with his dad so yeah, I am here alone with my stomach ready to throwing a tantrum every two hours.

Clyde once told me that I should go to the doctor but I make sure to him that I'm fine, but yeah Clyde know that I hate hospital so I will gladly choose to lie saying that I am fine instead of taking my own self to that place.

Yikes.

"Maybe you should try this and when we know the result I'll call my family's doctor to make sure." Irene said while giving me three test packs.

I widen my eyes at her, "I'm not pregnant!" I said to her frantically.

"Better finding out now or Clyde would be the one who suspect it!" Irene told me and I shook my head.

Irene now locking me on bathroom and I can only get out from here if I already peed on those sticks.

What if I'm pregnant? Oh my God, would they will be disappointed with me and Clyde? What if I drop my baby then? What if my baby hates me? What if Clyde didn't want to have kids now? What if---

"You better get out before your thought going somewhere else." Call Irene.

I'm getting out from the bathroom, "What if----"

"Hush; there is what if in this world. If you are pregnant you will be a good mother and Clyde will be there for you and loving you and your baby gonna have the best mother ever!" Cut Irene while look at her watch.

"Uhmm...You just using 'if'..." I said to her and look at her.

"And you are really annoying," she told me.

It's already five minutes and Irene is the one who get to see the result. All I could hear was her screaming,"OH MY GOD."

I run to my bathroom and she looking at me, "You are indeed pregnant, Willow!" she shout at me and I'm crying straightly.

I am happy and overwhelmed at the same time knowing that I have someone inside on my body. This is me and Clyde's baby.

Oh God.

Irene directly asking me to sit on my bed and she straightly call her family's doctor.

Another twenty minutes the doctor came and took my blood to make sure my pregnancy through blood test.

"I will send the result to your email this evening, Ms. Woods." Said the doctor to Irene and I nod my head.

"You gonna be an amazing mother, trust me!" she said to me and hugging me again.

Yes. I will be an amazing mother for my baby.

When I finish having dinner; Clyde is coming home late so I eat my dinner alone, again. I got a notification from my email.

The blood test result.

I open my email and read through the result. I am 100% pregnant and it's been two weeks. It's too early but I am so excited and I can't wait to tell Clyde.