"But what if it's too late?"

"Wh-why do you say that? Did she say anything to you?"

"I'm talking about by the time you decide you want babies. What if she gets too old and she won't be able to have any just cause she waited for you?"

"Jesus christ, Alex."

"Okay, no. I am not going to let you to continue to whore out my sister's uterus. What's going on, Tom?"

"I just... I want to take Kat out on a date- ask her to officially be my girlfriend but I know how much your support means to her so I don't want to do anything just yet if you guys don't support us."

"You'd really hold out on asking her out just if we say no and we don't like you?"

"I mean it'd really suck and I'd work super hard- even go to New York right after the press tour to get you all to like me but it'll kinda ruin my plan."

"Your plan?"

"He has a freaking plan! It's so cute and so... Tom."

"And he came up with this all by himself?"

"Yup, I didn't help at all."

"Wow color me impressed."

"What?"

"I saw that in a meme. Did I use it wrong?"

"No you didn't. Tom- why do you want to date my sister? I thought the idea of you two being in a relationship scared you."

"It didn't scare me. I just- I didn't know if it was so smart because of how fast we were moving. But in those months without her- I've realized that I don't care how fast we're moving or about any of that stuff. All I could think about was her, all I want is to be with her."

"I see. Didn't know what you had until you lost it, huh?"

"Exactly. I... I took advantage of her in a sense and her feelings for me. I never thought it was possible I could lose her but when I did... it was the biggest mistake of my life, betraying her the way I did."

"I guess... I guess a part of me is scared because of that. I know she is too but she'll never admit it... I'm scared when you two are actually together, you could possibly... cheat on her."

"I'd never cheat on her."

"You say that now but what happens when you get scared again? What happens then?"

"I-I won't."

"Tom... I like you, I really do. But this is my baby sister we're talking about here."

"I know that-"

"Why do you think we're so protective of her? Because she's the youngest and because-"

"When she's in- she's all in. There's no second guessing for her. She'd only ever say yes to a relationship if she's completely sure."

"I know that."

"Of course you do- you talked her out of being with Noah."

"I did no such thing!"

"I wasn't there and even I know if she didn't talk to you-"

"She would've gone on that date with Noah then would've forced herself to like him and go out with him cause she's too nice like that."

"I mean... I don't think she would've had to force herself. Noah's pretty sweet and attractive. She even said he looks like Matthew Daddario at one point and she loves Matthew Daddario."

"Which one is he again?"

"From Shadowhunters."

"She made you watch the show, didn't she?"

"She did. I really liked it and it was pretty funny seeing how excited she got seeing Alec on screen. And when he was with Magnus? Forget it."

"Okay. Can we get back on topic here, please?"

"Aw is someone jealous?"

"You have no reason to be. Kat really likes you."

"Oh please. If Matthew Daddario broke up with his wife and went to Kat, asking her to be his new girlfriend she'd agree in a heartbeat and dump Tom's ass."

"If that's the case why did she say no to Noah?"

"Because she was always sure he would never like her back so she went into their relationship making sure she wouldn't catch feelings."

"Her insecurity is her biggest downfall."

"Not for Tom cause now he has a chance with her."

"I may never have a chance if you guys don't stop talking about Noah or other guys right now."

"Right. Sorry, you were saying?"

"I want to take her out. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend because I'm sure now more than ever that she is the one I want to be with. Not anyone else- and sure maybe in the future I'll get a little scared but I'd never cheat or leave her. I already lost her once, I will not let history repeat itself."

"Wow. Tom, you sure you wanna date Kat and not me?"

"I thought you liked girls."

"She does. What are you doing?"

"I was trying to be nice but fuck you Tom- I am never giving you permission to date Kat."

"Oh cmon!"

"Don't listen to her. Tom, on behalf of my sister and I, you have our blessing to take Kat out. I'm trusting you with my baby sister."

"I won't let you down- I swear."

"Uh huh."

"Just give him your blessing, Alex."

"Ugh. Fine. Just make sure you get a STD test before you get back to it. Oh! And also, make sure to poke holes in-"

"Thank god Kris hung up."