Caged Animal(Path 2)

A/N
THIS IS MY DRAWING! DON'T CLAIM ITS YOURS! THANKS!

(My pov)
I couldn't tell you all that went down, but all I remembered is running from the humans, then blackness. I can feel that I am being moved around. I can hear muffled voices, I focus on what they were saying and finally made out what was said.

"Finally got her! Put her in a holding cell cross the xenomorphs!"

I couldn't help but think,

* What is a xenomorph?*

I tried to move, but it seemed I was heavily sedated. I have no idea how they found me or how they captured me to begin with. I felt I was on the move again. I have no idea where I was or what a holding cell was, but I had to get away! Of course, because of the drugs, I can't move. I was then placed on what I could assume was the floor based on how cold it was when my skin touched it.

"She should wake soon."

I heard a voice say throughout the room, and as he said, I did slowly come to. My vision was blurred, and I was super weak.

*What the hell did they do?*

I thought to myself as I tried to stand.

??: "Look, she waking up!"

??: "She's waking faster than I thought amazing."

??: "Didn't we put a lot of drugs in that tranquilizer?"

??: "Yes, amazing how tolerant she is."

My vision clears as I see two male scientists standing in front of me. I lung at them but hit the clear glass in front of me. I grunt in slight pain.

??; "She can even attack while incoherent."

??::"She will be our best subject to test on."

I look at them and growl walking on all fours, trying to find a way out when I hear screaming of agony from across of my cage. My (animal ears) perk up as I look out the glass to see another room. I was shocked to see a creature of some sort running about. It was small.

This creature was mainly silky black. It had blue traveling down its body. Its tail had a smokey grey to it.

My attention was now on the other creature. It was a pitch black in color. It seemed to have a high authority to it. It had a crown type head, which made me think royalty.

Both were scampering around the cage they were in. I was in awe. I wondered what the humans would do to me now that I'm in captivity.

Time will only tell what cruel things they will do. For now, I was tired and needed sleep. I found a corner and slept in it. I needed all the rest and strength to deal with what they had instored for me.

I was rudely awakened by something shocking me a yelp loudly, gaining attention from the creatures across from me.

??: "Aww. Look at that. Did we hurt you?"

Said a mocking voice. I look up to see a male human scientist. I growl deeply at him. He chuckles at my threat.

??: "Now now. I would be nice...or you get shocked again, my dear. Now, we went through a lot of trouble getting you. Don't want to break you just yet."

I growl and watch as he starts to press some buttons, and some gas is released into my cell. I freak out and start running around bashing into things to get out. But soon, I was feeling drowsy and dropped to the ground, barely awake. I see them come in. For what can make out.