16

Staying Here

JIMIN P.O.V
I walked upstairs after done cooking the breakfast for my one and only princess. I went towards my bedroom, only to see that she is still sleeping peacefully. I smiled. She never changed.. Always wake up late.. I walked towards her then sat down on the edge of the bed. I kissed her forehead then her lips. I pulled away as soon as she started whining like a baby. She stretched her arms, yawning. " Oh, hello there.. " She said, rubbing her eyes. " Morning, baby.. " I said then pecked her lips. " Breakfast is ready.. Go shower then eat.. I will send you to work.. " I said then she nodded before getting up from the bed. I smiled, thinking that she will always be my little baby..

I scrolled down the phone, reading the latest news before I noticed that Y/N suddenly sat down besides me. She is wearing this..

I just stared at her while she is eating her breakfast

I just stared at her while she is eating her breakfast. The way she eat.. Also never changed.. Soon, she caught me staring. I smiled then winked. She blushed before hitting my arm. " Yah ! Stop staring at me ! " She said then hide her face using both of her hands. I chuckled then pulled her hands away so that I can see her face. " Why ? I'm just staring at what belongs to me.. " I said, smirking. She squinted her eyes then smiled, kissing my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling her lips on mine. She pulled away then stand up, picking up the plates. " Let me clean these plates first then you can send me to work.. "

I stopped my superbike in front of the cafe, before Y/N slowly hopped off it. She adjusted her hair and clothes before smiling at me. I moved closer to her and was about to kiss her lips but my eyes suddenly wandered towards someone that is staring at both of us. Hani..

I cleared my throat, pulling away from Y/N

I cleared my throat, pulling away from Y/N. She turned her head to the back, only to see that her best friend is looking at her. I moved closer to Y/N's ear. " She still can't believe that I'm alive, right ? " I whispered, looking at Hani. My baby looked at me then smiled. She pecked my lips, muttering " Love you, bye.. " before walking towards her BFF, pulling her inside the cafe. I smiled, shaking my head.

Y/N P.O.V
I pulled Hani inside the cafe then sat her down on one of the chairs. She crossed her arms, looking at me while raising an eyebrow. " Mind to explain ? " She said, tilting her head. I smiled then sat down beside her. " There's nothing I need to explain, best friend.. I already told you that he's not dead.. " I said. She sighed, frowning. " But seriously though.. How ?.. " She asked curiously. I smiled then shook my head, holding her hands in mine. " You don't need to know about that.. "

Few Hours Later..

I wiped the sweat on my forehead using my arm. Ahh~ My shift ended~ I cleaned the table for one last time before I turned around, only to see that Joy is leaning against the wall, looking down. I tilted my head. I heard that Mr. Joseph scolded her because of the incident that happened between me and her. They said that he scolded her because she made him embarrassed in front of Mr. Park. I smirked, thinking that maybe I should make her day worst.. I walked towards her then leaned against the wall, standing besides her. " Hey.. You okay ? " I asked, looking at her. She looked at me with daggers. Woah, woah.. Relax there, buddy.. " You asked me ?.. Boss just scolded me because of YOU and now you're asking me whether I'm okay or not ?! " She raised her voice, catching everyone's attention. I blinked a few times before raising both of my hands, surrendered.

" Okay, okay.. Sorry.. " I said then smiled. She rolled her eyes then was about to walk past me. Before she get to do so, I put my legs in front of her's, immediately making her tripped then fell to the floor. Everyone immediately bursted into laughters while here I am, trying hard not to laugh out loud in front of her. She looked at me with full of hatred in her eyes before getting up from the floor and walked away. I chuckled, shaking my head. You mess with the wrong girl, Park So- My thought immediately stopped as soon as I saw a guy that is sitting on his superbike, staring at me with death glares, crossing his arms. My eyes immediately went wide before I slowly looked away. Shit..

" Y/N ? You okay ? " Hani suddenly asked, approaching me

" Y/N ? You okay ? " Hani suddenly asked, approaching me. I looked at her before signalling 'he's here !' to here using my eyes. She frowned before looking at the direction that I signalled. Then she smirked before looking at me again. " Good luck, bestie.. " She said, patting my shoulder before walked away. I sighed. I'm dead..

" What did you do just now ?.. " Jimin asked in his deep voice while looking at me that is standing in front of him. I smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck. " Emm.. " I don't know what to say ! His fierce side is making me scared. I feel so small in front of him.. " Answer me, Kang Y/N.. " I immediately closed my eyes as I heard him call me by my full name. I popped open my eyes as soon as i felt his hot breathe against my lips. " You really want to be punish, huh ?.. " He whispered in his deep amd husky voice, making my eyes widen. Fuck..

" Remember, don't ever do that again.. Understand ?? " Jimin asked as soon as I hopped off the bike. I nodded my head, smiling sheepishly. He just caught me being a bad girl, what do you guys expect ? " Good.. Now go.. It's gonna rain.. " He said, looking up to the sky before kissing my forehead. " Okay.. Thanks oppa.. Love you.. " I said then pecked his lips. " Love you too, baby.. Bye, take care.. " He said, smiling before drove away, leaving me with my 'beloved' home.

I rolled my eyes, thinking about the marriage thingy. I hate this shit ! I turned around then walked towards the door then knocked it, knowing that it is locked. The door suddenly opened, revealing my mom with her hands on her hips. " Where have you been ?! " She raised her voice, making me flinched. " So-Sorry.. " I said, looking down. I heard her sighed before letting me in. As soon as I stepped into the house, my eyes immediately fell towards the person that is sitting on the couch, smirking at me. My eyes widen. " M-Mom, what is he doing here ?? " I asked, panic while looking at my mom. My mom smiled before speaking.. " He will be staying here from now on.. "