[ 23 ]

***!Contains SMUT! Skip if you feel uncomfortable!***

Narco kissed him with desperation. Lewis pulled him closer, deepening the kiss, and jumped up, gripping Narco's waist with his legs. Narco carried Lewis to the bedroom, still not willing to break their kiss.

Lewis was laid on the soft mattress, Narco hovering over him.

A flash of doubt passed Lewis' face. He was nervous and it only made things worse. He was fidgeting with the hem of his hoodie, sitting up straight.

"Sunshine," Narco said, sitting besides the doubtful man and holding the shaky hands. "are you sure—"

"Yeah. I want to do this but... it's going to be hard for me."

"I understand," Narco truthfully said, kissing the shaking hands and giving a reassuring squeeze.

"Kiss me," Distract me. Distract me like you've done so many times, mold time with your beautiful hands, make me forget reality, make me crave you more and more like the drug you are.

Narco did as ordered, having read between the furrowed brows and desperate eyes.

A trail of kisses left burning sensations on Lewis' skin. Narco traced his fingers over the hem of the hoodie. Lewis hesitated.

"I can't be seen like this," He muttered. His eyes shifted to conceal rising emotions.

"You're fucking beautiful in every form. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I won't judge you, Lewis. I get it and I would never blame you for it." Narco's stern voice made him nod. He was being molded by those sinful hands like he had wished time to be.

Narco swiftly pulled the hoodie off. Lewis shivered when the cold air touched his skin. It was replaced by warm hands running down his body — caressing, curious, careful. Narco left a trail of butterfly kisses on every part of the exposed skin.

"You're so fucking perfect," He said, his lips on Lewis' stomach, making it tremble. He worked his way up, sucking on the arched neck and kissing the soft spot.

Lewis moaned, grabbing Narco by his hair and pushing him closer.

Narco nipped gently. Each moan made him think dirtier and dirtier thoughts. He pulled his clothes off.

Lewis gulped, doing the same and resuming the kissing. He grinned when Narco grunted once his lips were touching the tan soft spot, right below his ear. Every touch locked together like a puzzle.

"L-Lewis," Narco exhaled, sloppily kissing and opening his eyes to get a sign of confirmation.

"I want it, Narco," Lewis nodded, feeling his body burn as Narco made his way down. "I want you." He could feel the heat of lust-filled eyes on him, and he didn't mind getting burned.

Narco placed himself between Lewis' thighs. He swirled his tongue around the tip and then took it in.

"Fuck—" Lewis moaned, clutching the sheets and breathing heavily. "Narco—"

"You have lube, right?" Narco asked.

Lewis shivered at the cool air. He gestured to the nightstand, groaning and panting.

"I'm not letting you top, babe," Lewis teased. Frankly, he was scared of the pain and he was too much of a wuss to admit it. Narco groaned and returned back with the lube and a condom.

Lewis snatched the condom away and put it on. Narco glared at the man. He threw the bottle at Lewis, who grinned and caught it.

Narco came back for another kiss, fully naked. Their bodies rubbed against each other as he laid down on the bed.

"Gimme that," Narco pumped the cold substance in his hands and worked himself open. Lewis stared, feeling like he wasn't supposed to witness such an intimate thing. He felt the shivers crawling down his spine as he watched parted lips gasping. There was something mildly arousing about clenched eyes, arching body, bitten whimpers, and slick fingers.

Narco cracked his eyes open, body stiffening, "What?" He had felt the intense eyes on him but hadn't expected the raw arousal pouring out of Lewis; stripping him in every possible way, observing him with insatiable hunger. He felt naked in every sense, timid to some extent.

Lewis shook his head, throat working quietly. He shuffled to the back, applying a generous amount of lube.

"Ready?" Lewis asked, looking for confirmation.

"Just fuck me already," Narco rasped out.

Narco was very easy and submissive; a pleasant surprise to Lewis.

"Fuck, Lewis," Narco moaned when Lewis thrust in and out of him. "I'm— Ah— Lewis—" He couldn't finish his sentence. Lewis groaned behind him, his grip tight on Narco's waist. Their pace was messy, unsynchronized, but after a few minutes they melded together into a steady rhythm.

"Narco— I'm... going to—" Lewis groaned louder, the sound echoing through the room.

"Yes, yes, yes," Narco repeated, rocking his hips and slamming against Lewis. "Right there," He let a moan slip as Lewis hit the spot spontaneously.

"I'm going to come—" They said in unison.

Both of them collapsed onto the bed once they finished. They were a tangled mess in each other's arms, panting heavily. Lewis traced patterns on Narco's tan chest, breaths uneven and hair ruffled.

"That was great," Narco huffed out, smiling from ear to ear as he kissed Lewis slowly. "My neck is covered in bruises," He complained playfully, looking at Lewis.

"You covered my whole body in hickeys. You have no right to complain." Lewis rolled his eyes, his lips lifting at the corners. He looked at his bony chest covered in faint marks. His smile dropped, unnoticeable.

Narco kissed Lewis gently and wrapped his arms around the small man. "Beautiful," He whispered, running light fingers through black hair.

"You didn't win," Lewis grinned. Narco rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't matter because I still got the beautiful man I wanted in my arms." Narco said, pulling Lewis closer to him. Lewis smelled like tangerine and him. He liked it very much.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, darling,"

Narco's fingers froze. His throat worked silently, eyes fixated on the serene man, and he felt his heart jump. He was sure Lewis could hear it as it was loud to his own ears. He wanted to hear it again.

They both cuddled together, Lewis halfway asleep, until they had to wash up and go to Daniel's.