Chapter 18

19:20

From Luke:

Do you want to hangout tomorrow? :)

19:21

To Luke:

Yeah sure. What time?

19:22

From Luke:

Good because I need to make this up to you. How about 1?

19:23

To Luke:

Great.

19:24

From Luke:

That doesn't sound very convincing. :(

19:25

To Luke:

Sorry I just haven't gotten any sleep over they last couple days.

19:26

From Luke:

Why's that?

19:30

To Luke:

Well you haven't been the nicest to me lately.

19:30

From Luke:

I know. I said I'm sorry. :(

19:31

To Luke:

Saying sorry doesn't always fix everything.

19:45

To Luke:

Luke

19:46

From Luke:

Look out your window

I got up from my bed and walked over to my window. Luke. Luke, standing right there.

"I'm going to climb up, yeah?" Luke said.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Luke climbed up my window and hopped threw my window. Yet he tried being cool about coming in he tripped.

"Shhh.." I said placing my finger over his lips.

"Sorry." Luke said.

"Why are you here?" I finally ask.

"I'm sorry. I just had to come see you. And I know that sounds really cheesy. But you sounded really sad." Luke said and I took a seat on my bed.

Luke took a seat on my floor.

"What are you doing?" I patted the bed next to me.

"Uh I'm uh sitting on the floor." Luke said.

"Sit next to me." I said.

We both stood up. I needed to hug him. So that's what I did. I didn't want to let him go.

"What was that for?" Luke asked.

"I needed to hug you." I softly laugh.

"Nina I'm really sorry." Luke said stroking my hair.

I could feel a tear run down my face. Luke pulled me back from our hug.

"Please don't cry." He says wiping the tear away.

He pulled me over to my bed and put me on his lap.

"I don't want you to cry." Luke says in my ear.

He laid me back on my bed and moved over so he's hovering over me propping himself up with his elbows.

"Luke what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Don't worry I'm not going to try anything but this." He said.

"Try what?" I said.

"This."

He kissed me lightly once then again then again. He went down lower more towards my neck. Sucking and nipping at my neck leaving wet kisses. He looked at me asking if he could continue. I nodded maybe a little to eager. Another kiss led to sucking and nipping at my neck. Luke started to slowly rolling his hips into me. Letting a soft whimper escape my mouth. He took this advantage and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I roughly tugged on his hair, causing him to let out a moan. A few minutes later, I heard a car door shut.

"Luke." I said.

"Mhmm.."

"I think my parents are home."

Luke quickly rolled off of me and we both stood up. Does he hide in my closet or under my bed. I heard foot steps up the stairs. What the hell are they doing home? They never come home when they go out and see a movie.

"Luke go under my bed." I whispered.

Someone turned the door knob.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I ask Breana, Ashton, Cassidy, Michael and Calum.

"We don't know thought we'd play you guys a visit?" Michael said.

"We?" I say.

"Luke?" Cassidy says.

"Luke come out it's not my parents." I say and Luke slips out from under my bed.

"Why was he under your bed?" Breana asks.

Luke and I just blush.

"Just uh hanging out.." Luke scratches his head.

"At 10:00 o'clock?" Ashton's adds.

"Doesn't matter why are you guys here?" I change the subject.

"We wanted to hang out." Calum said.

"Oh." I say.

"Well what do you guys want to do now?" Ashton asked.

"We could watch tv. I have Netflix." I suggested.

Everyone nods and I put Netflix on. Breana, Ashton, Michael and Cassidy sat on my floor in front of my bed facing the tv. Calum and Luke sat on the bed with me. With me in the middle of course. Ashton suggested Family Guy because it was his favourite show. Half way threw the the 3rd episode everyone was sleeping but Calum and I. Luke dozed off during the beginning to the 2nd episode. I was guessing they're sleeping over not that I mind but I hoped my dad didn't care because of the boys.

"Hey can you show me the bathroom?" Calum whispered.

"Yeah come on." And we both stood up not trying to wake Luke.

"It's right there." I pointed to my left.

"Thanks." He said.

Right before he was about to enter the bathroom he pulled my arm and pushed me against the wall. He placed his lips to mine and I kissed him back. I don't like calum like that. I like him just as a friend. I like Luke I'm sure of it.

For this chapter I was too lazy to put a playlist.. But I just listened to a lot of Ed Sheeran.

-lukepuke