Chapter 2. Spin the bottle

(Request 2 chapter😉)
Jimin's POV
“d-did yall just ask us for lunch?" I asked stuttering as the 9 girls laughed and I started blushing, I felt baekhyun rub my back.

“Yes..yes they did" he said as I chuckled and we Didn't realize no one even came to class not even the teacher, Lunch time quickly came and we walked down with my girlfriends..I mean with my friends.

“So..girls where do you wanna sit?" I asked and they pointed to a round table in the corner.

“why in the corner..?" I was about to speak when a tofu girl shushed me which I was startled.

“Because we said so" My girl is playing hard to get huh? I see how it is now and I like that.

“Jimin..they are not your girls" Y/n said as he playfully slapped my back as he laughed, I'm scared how did he read my mind.

“Why did yall come to this School?" I asked and suddenly Baekhyun and Y/n looked at me.

“That sounds rude Jimin..you got no jams" Y/n told me which caused me to put my head Down, Suddenly I felt someone rub my Back and it was the tofu girl.

Baekhyun's POV
That Tofu looking girl looks cute I think her name is Dahyun, But she doesn't grab my attention as much as that Penguin girl.

“Ahem..Bacon stop staring at her you're making her uncomfortable"
Y/n spoke to me and caused all the girls to laugh.

“Yah..you're making me Sound wierd Infront of Them" I said which caused me and Y/n to have a Playful argue but quickly ended.

Y/n's POV
The 9 beautiful girls and us 3 were chatting until the bell rang which meant lunch was over, But then all the girls were looking at each other weirdly.

“Alright it's time for us to go" Baekhyun and I said but jimin had butt in the conversation.

“No..let them do what they want to do right here" He looked at us and smirked, Jimin is always like this around girls he finds cute and adorable.

“Do yall want to play spin the bottle because yall only have two choices" they smirked and Baekhyun looked at me with a Worried look on his face.

“W-what are those two Choices?" I stuttered and they giggled again and they finally spoke.

“Yes or Yes" The 9 girls spun the bottle on the table and it landed on me, I Started feeling nervous and they smiled.

“Y/n...we Dare you to kiss us" The 9 girls said at the same time and jimin glared at me while pouting.

“Lucky You" He stood up and went next to Baekhyun to see what's going on.

“O-On the cheek..R-Right?" I asked nervously and they chuckled but shook their heads, They tapped on their lips and made a kissy face.

“what should I do?" I whispered to jimin but he wasn't any help.

“Make out with them bro" he giggled and left me with the 9 Gorgeous girls still sitting there, Baekhyun also left me because he was Jealous.

“We're waiting" I started getting close to them until I was like 10 inches away from them.

“Should I do this?"

Only option YES OR YES ;)