"Where is miss Martin?" I asked him, planting my hands on my hips, eyebrows raised.

"She went to town to go over a couple of errands." He replied.

"And she left YOU in charge?"

His raised his right brow. "Yeah... Is there a problem with that?" He asked.

I shook my head, although deep inside I felt that she should've left someone more responsible in charge.

"Let's take a break guys!" Levi said, clapping his hands together.

I was pretty sure evryone in the class let out a sigh of relief when he said that. People left their positions and dispersed to various parts of the room.

"You're lucky you're pretty," Levi said.

I was baffled. "What are you talking about?"

He shrugged saying, "I would've punished you for your lack of punctuality, but since you are pretty, I'll let it slide."

I rolled my eyes. Was he trying to flirt with me? This guy was totally wasting his time.

"That is the most pathetic way to flirt with a girl." I remarked.

Levi pouted. "Aw really?" He asked. "I'll flirt differently if that'll make things any better." He said with a wink.

And to that, he walked away. I really did not understand that guy. His personality was ticking me off though. Five minutes after Levi walked away, the door flew open, revealing Miss Martin. People immediately found seats. I scanned the room, hoping to find an empty seat. My eyes landed on a chair at the back of the room. I had to suppress a scowl as I made my way to the seat, because, beside that chair was Levi's. He grinned as I sat down.

"Following me now?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled bitterly saying, "It's so sad how you assume things that are utterly impossible."

Just as he opened his mouth to speak, Miss Martin informed the class to stand up.

"Ok everyone! Let's get down to business!" She said excitedly.

The chairs were once again moved to the back of the room. When she told us to 'get down to business', it usually meant it was time for our breathing exercises. She claimed that these exercises were meant to provide us with breath control, in order to help us sing efficiently.

"I can't wait to see you do that stupid breathing stuff," Levi remarked.

I swivelled, to see him leaning against the mahogany table behind him. He looked as though he did not give a gall on what was going on around him. Instead, a placid countenance plaued on his face.

I frowned. "Would you like to explain to me why you are lazing around, while the rest of us are being active?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest.

Levi leaned forward and smirked. "I don't have to do what all of you are doing."

"Why not?"

He simply shrugged and averted his attention to his surroundings. I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at Miss Martin, who was adressing the rest of the class. She acknowledged Levi's presence, but she didn't seem to care that he was not participating. I walked to the front of the class to talk to her.

"How come Levi's not participating, yeyt he's still a part of the class?" I whispered in her ear.

She chuckled and said, "Don't tell me you don't know,"

"Don't know what?" I aksed her.

"Levi is just supervising, because he's the camp activities supervisor!" She said, like it was the best news ever.

My eyes widened upon hearing that. Activities superviser?! Gosh, it was going to take a while to let that sink in.

Levi get up from the back of the room and walked to where Miss Martin and I were standing.

"Is she bothering you miss?" Levi asked her, quirking his eyebrows, and at the same time, nudging my shoulder.

Miss Martin chuckled heartily and said, "Zemira here, didn't know that you were the camp activities supervisor."

"I'm glad she knows now." Levi said with a shrug. "Maybe she'll treat me with more respect," he added, before boldly sauntering out the room.

Soon after he left, we proceeded with the breathing exercises.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys. I had severe writers block when writing this chapter, so please forgive my lack creativity. Also, just a reminder, the two characters will not fall in love any time soon. Sorry for all the typos though! I was super hyper when typing this and had no time to proof read, as I didn't want to waste time. Please vote,comment and follow :)