III. Atmosphere

"I have to what??" Murdoc looked up at the judge, stunned. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"You have to take care of him. You caused him to be in this coma, so you have to take care of him for however long it lasts." Before the satanist could interrupt again, the judge's wooden gavel came slamming down. This declared the sentence final. Murdoc was taken out of the courtroom and to a police car out front, where he could see the tall blue haired man sloping down in the passenger seat. The police officer handed him a thick envelope, the name Stuart Pot written neatly across the front. The officer told Murdoc to pull his car up front to take Stuart.

"Oh...yeah...ya see, I don't really have one. Kinda crashed into the boy's head, remember?" The satanist said jokingly, but the officer showed no smile.

"Fine. Get in the back seat, I'll drop you off at your house." Murdoc did as he was told, staring out the window the entire ride home.

When he saw the shitty front door of his small home, the satanist stepped out of the car. The officer helped carry Stuart inside to the couch, then left without another word. Murdoc sighed and sat on the couch next to the unmoving boy.   He looked through the envelope he received, which included a list of things he had to do for the boy as well as his personal information. Murdoc groaned and tossed it on the coffee table. He looked at the tall boy next to him, and his eyes drifted up to his hair. How on earth was it so blue. And so...soft? The satanist hands reached up to stroke the boys hair, thinking why not, no one would know anyway. Damn, it's as soft as it looks. Murdoc recoiled from the boy, weirded out by his own thoughts. This was gonna be a long... however long comas last.

My Universe { 2doc } [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें